Hi, I'm Ivanna!

itsivanna.dsa

Hello guys!👋 My name's Ivanna, I'm 26, from Luxembourg, with Portuguese roots, and currently studying in Belgium (yes, a lot to process🥲). I grew up with anime series such as Detective Conan or Pokémon, and of course the masterpieces that are Studio Ghibli movies. But I really started my anime journey in 2018, when watching Dragon Ball Super: Broly in theater.🤗

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Welcome to AF, @itsivanna.dsa . I look forward to posting on the forums with you. ^^

What did you think of Super and the new Broly movie?

Animation was 🔥! The only Dragon Ball I had seen so far was Dragon Ball Classic when I was spending summer in Portugal as a kid - so seeing how DB evolved was amazing! Even though I didn't know much about the story and context, I still ended up shedding some tears when they showed Goku's backstory and parents (but that's also maybe because I'm a crybaby when it comes to anime in general🥲)

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

11 minutes ago, itsivanna.dsa said:

Animation was 🔥! The only Dragon Ball I had seen so far was Dragon Ball Classic when I was spending summer in Portugal as a kid - so seeing how DB evolved was amazing! Even though I didn't know much about the story and context, I still ended up shedding some tears when they showed Goku's backstory and parents (but that's also maybe because I'm a crybaby when it comes to anime in general🥲)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting emotional with anime. It's got a lot of tearjerker and heart-wrenching moments, depending on the anime. I myself cry and get that sore feeling in the throat pretty bad with certain anime. Akame ga Kill was a cry-fest, that's for sure. The end of Wolf's Rain was pretty sad, too. And plenty of other anime I've bawled in response to. I'm not ashamed to say I'm also a crybaby with anime. So, be proud that you can feel emotion that intensely. It's far better than the opposite being true, don't you think? ^^

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting emotional with anime. It's got a lot of tearjerker and heart-wrenching moments, depending on the anime. I myself cry and get that sore feeling in the throat pretty bad with certain anime. Akame ga Kill was a cry-fest, that's for sure. The end of Wolf's Rain was pretty sad, too. And plenty of other anime I've bawled in response to. I'm not ashamed to say I'm also a crybaby with anime. So, be proud that you can feel emotion that intensely. It's far better than the opposite being true, don't you think? ^^

Yes, I couldn't agree more!🙌🏼 I can't wait to start One Piece and cry myself out at every other backstory🥲 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, itsivanna.dsa said:

Yes, I couldn't agree more!🙌🏼 I can't wait to start One Piece and cry myself out at every other backstory🥲 

I hope you have fun! It might be an emotional rollercoaster, but it's definitely worth watching. ^^

• Agree 1