hello! new here

lainiwakura

hi! I go by lain and I joined this forum to hopefully make some friends with similar interests as me.my favorite genres are psychological horror and magical. i also love visual novels, not necessarily Japanese ones I mainly enjoy more obscure ones like dialtown or cemetery mary but feel free to bring up anything you think i would enjoy! my two favorite animes are serial experiments lain and the ps1 game and madoka magica! I hope to live in japan someday so I have been recently studying Japanese and the alphabet as i would like to become fluent in it.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you find things to interest you here & you decide to stick around. 
I’m mainly into anime & animation. As far as series you might like: Steins Gate • Monster • Shiki • Mushishi • Angels of Death • Paranoia Agent • Boogiepop Phantom ( & the more recent remake/expansion) • Higurashi (When They Cry) • ID Invaded • Beautiful Bones • Raven of the Inner Palace • XXXholic • Dororo

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 6/10/2023 at 4:28 AM, lainiwakura said:

hi! I go by lain and I joined this forum to hopefully make some friends with similar interests as me.my favorite genres are psychological horror and magical. i also love visual novels, not necessarily Japanese ones I mainly enjoy more obscure ones like dialtown or cemetery mary but feel free to bring up anything you think i would enjoy! my two favorite animes are serial experiments lain and the ps1 game and madoka magica! I hope to live in japan someday so I have been recently studying Japanese and the alphabet as i would like to become fluent in it.

I love serial experiments lain to and really good anime of then worth rewatch found new things about series.