New here, (fat trucker)

I'm here just looking for new anime and looking for people with similar taste. I left some ideas of what I like on my profile. 

About me, I drive trucks, and got fat sitting on my butt all day, but after driving 10 hrs a day working up to 14 plus hrs a day I use to relax by gaming. I no longer enjoy gaming but I still enjoy a good story anime, or any show tbh. Anime just seems to be better at delivering new ideas/thick stories. The only game I play right now is wild rift, clash, random dice but those are really meh. 

Before driving trucks for 9 yrs, I delivered medical equipment, retail stores and was in the army for a year and a month before I got kicked out. Was 18 when I joined and lacked life exp, so in it I found out I didn't really like being forced to do things I didn't want to do, like waking up early am, or staying awake in a chair for 24 hrs staring at a wall trying not to get murdered for passing out asleep(SUCKKSSS), and I HATED to run which is why I got kicked out, failed the running part and didn't care to pass. It did have stuff that I loved in it like the funny stuff that ALWAYS happened, the training etc. Was like a roller coaster ride I didn't really want to be on. 

If you haven't noticed, I'm unnecessarily straight forward, partly cause I mostly don't care what others think, and i feel brutal honesty opens me and others up to grow. And for some reason I like throwing myself under buses to see what happens. Maybe itl entertain me. 

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things that interest you here & you decide to stick around.

In addition to the titles I mentioned in your recommendation thread, you might want to check out Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

• 2 months later...

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Being overweight myself, I understand, except I'm really self-conscious about what people think about my own state physically. I admire you for not caring what others think. I've got a lot of respect for truckers too. Without them the supplies that people need wouldn't really get anywhere, so I definitely appreciate your job. ^^

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2023 at 2:13 AM, Wild Emotion said:

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Being overweight myself, I understand, except I'm really self-conscious about what people think about my own state physically. I admire you for not caring what others think. I've got a lot of respect for truckers too. Without them the supplies that people need wouldn't really get anywhere, so I definitely appreciate your job. ^^

hahahah pika pika