Can I see your favorite art?

Sakura

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Another of my favorite art pieces is this Android 18 & 17 Fan Art By Sun Haiyang . I emphasize that it isn't mine, I'm just posting it because it looks incredible.

dragon_ball_android_18_17_by_gantzu_ddmr

This is cool, I like that art style.

• Agree 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

This is actually not my favorite I dont even know the character, all I know he,s from the game legend of zelda, however, I consider it one of my piece😊

Just trying to make wallpaper using some c4d renders, experimenting my typo, color combination and giving a little depths on it😉

LP.jpg.251100c83344ef4c36f6dd4af440cc01.jpg

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

7 minutes ago, ReverzerO said:

This is actually not my favorite I dont even know the character, all I know he,s from the game legend of zelda, however, I consider it one of my piece😊

Just trying to make wallpaper using some c4d renders, experimenting my typo, color combination and giving a little depths on it😉

His name's Link, but since he was in The Legend of Zelda I always thought that was his name. lol Turns out that's the name of the princess that Link saves in the games. Regardless of his name though, that's some pretty epic art!

• Like 1

Right? lol I still remember playing the original game on the Nintendo console we had when I was growing up. I was no good at it, but sis' was wicked good at it. I was always so jealous. lol But yeah, that's definitely some stunning art there. It must to be one of the best images of Link I've seen with those awesome effects! ^^

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 9/3/2023 at 12:26 AM, ReverzerO said:

This looks nice, I like C4D's sigs. I used to do a lot of those but lately I've been doing more just PNG's and cutesy stuff because it's more my style. 

6 hours ago, Sakura said:

This looks nice, I like C4D's sigs. I used to do a lot of those but lately I've been doing more just PNG's and cutesy stuff because it's more my style. 

You re a better user on c4d renders for sure. I like cute stuff too, & ohh I found another large piece", I like this than the prev I posted😊 my main render Komugi was only a screen shot, never found one in the internet plus the background is pure photoshop elements, 

Komugi_296796554485440.thumb.jpg.541bcb1cd586844520380a812c81a72f.jpg

19 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

You re a better user on c4d renders for sure. I like cute stuff too, & ohh I found another large piece", I like this than the prev I posted😊 my main render Komugi was only a screen shot, never found one in the internet plus the background is pure photoshop elements, 

Komugi_296796554485440.thumb.jpg.541bcb1cd586844520380a812c81a72f.jpg

I like this, looks really good 🤍

• Aww 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been practising my anatomy a lot these past few days, and really been trying to focus more on the overall structure of the muscles and torso. The first drawing is one I doodled in English class today, the second one I just finished. I messed up the perspective but overall I'm proud ^^

20230922_204200.thumb.jpg.314e9a2daabcec7d1016f4e9793760e1.jpg

20230922_204234.thumb.jpg.b73326689fe273d3b2807a4d6aaba787.jpg

just a quick warning for a shirtless woman (I'm not 100% if I can post this, so, uh, yippee ig)

Spoiler

20230922_210304.thumb.jpg.32f07ff7f3722846f6ce4ed71d7dfa3e.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/23/2024 at 8:40 PM, Sakura said:

I like that 😮 

Imagine what it took to draw all three aspects of that image. The leaves, the tree reflections, and the fish under the water. /In addition this guy did the famous stairs.

MC Escher | Mc escher, Escher art, Mc escher art

M C Escher, Don Maitz, Surreal, mysterious, strange,...

David Bowie Sings in a Wonderful M.C. Escher-Inspired Set in Jim Henson's  Labyrinth | Open Culture

Edited by Clayton

6 hours ago, Clayton said:

Imagine what it took to draw all three aspects of that image. The leaves, the tree reflections, and the fish under the water. /In addition this guy did the famous stairs.

MC Escher | Mc escher, Escher art, Mc escher art

M C Escher, Don Maitz, Surreal, mysterious, strange,...

David Bowie Sings in a Wonderful M.C. Escher-Inspired Set in Jim Henson's  Labyrinth | Open Culture

Yes the details in that are amazing. I love stuff like that. I really like this second picture you posted. That had to have taken so long to draw @_@
Also Labyrinth is a great movie one of my faves ~ 

Every now and again, I pop into DA to look around. I like looking at various ink drawings sometimes, and ashpwright is one deviant I follow there that does good work.

Soul Pipe

spacer.png

Cyber Kamehameha

spacer.png

Brushwork

spacer.png

On 3/30/2024 at 12:38 PM, viruxx said:

Every now and again, I pop into DA to look around. I like looking at various ink drawings sometimes, and ashpwright is one deviant I follow there that does good work.

Soul Pipe

spacer.png

Cyber Kamehameha

spacer.png

Brushwork

spacer.png

Wow I really like that second one. These are pretty amazing 😮 

• 2 weeks later...

Optical illusions are cool art. I like that tiger one 😮 The mirror one creeps me out a little though lol ~