Hey guys, just wondering in

Arc

So I had a home on another anime community that went poof in the night, gone from existence. I suddenly found myself homeless without an outlet to release my weeb energy. Think of me as a homeless stray cat looking for another community. I don't know anybody here so I can't say for sure that I will stay, but I want to say hello to everyone all the same!

• Wow 1

Welcome 😁 Sadly I too have lost a number of online homes as forums seem to be something of a dying breed. I still remain somewhat active here though. Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

The word "Forum" means "a public meeting place for open discussion" and this is the aspect of web forums that a lot of members forget. There seems to be a tendency on web forums, and not just this one, for members to post but not comment on other member's posts.
If someone posts a comment about something and it gets no 'likes' or replies it's not really an incentive for them to keep posting, and that sadly can lead to a forum closing down.

Anyway, that's my 2 (insert currency of your choice) worth so Welcome aboard AF. Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and I hope you'll like it enough here to make it your new home.