hiiii

froggy

My name is Froggy. I've neber really been active on forums, but I decided to try it out and see what happens. For a self-intro, I'm into drawing manga, as well as collecting my faborite series. Which are dokuro-chan, dandadan, and girl from the other side. Some manga I want to collect but don't have the money to spend on is goodnight, punpun. I can't thinkk of any other manga, all I know is that I really want goodnight, punpun. As of right now, I have a job, but I'm saving most of my money, aside from essentials, so I can see my best friend/crush. She lives and Japan, and I'm hoping this summer I can go there and sing karaoke with her again. Anyways, I think Ima leave this here bc Im tired of writing. spacer.png

Welcome 😁
That’s a rather unique mix of older series you have as favorites. I’ve seen them all (only season 1 of Durarara though & Azumanga Daioh is one of my all-time favorites). Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2023 at 4:57 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome 😁
That’s a rather unique mix of older series you have as favorites. I’ve seen them all (only season 1 of Durarara though & Azumanga Daioh is one of my all-time favorites). Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

spacer.png

yaya! i love osaka so much! shes my faborite chara, do you have any faborites? (OvO)

In my opinion, the second season of durarara isn't better, and the plot moves very slowly... The first season is an absolute masterpiece tho (>v<)/

42 minutes ago, froggy said:

yaya! i love osaka so much! shes my faborite chara, do you have any faborites? (OvO)

My favorite characters from Azumanga Daioh are Sakaki & Yukari-sensei (such a good example of how a grown-up SHOULDN’T act :lol: ). My favorite anime character overall is probably Rin Shima from Yuru Camp.  https://animeforums.net/topic/14147-favorite-anime-character-deep-and-interesting-topic/?do=findComment&comment=112284

42 minutes ago, froggy said:

In my opinion, the second season of durarara isn't better, and the plot moves very slowly... The first season is an absolute masterpiece tho (>v<)/

Yeah, I tried watching the 2nd season once, but only got about 3 episodes in before quitting.

Edited by Ohayotaku

14 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

My favorite characters from Azumanga Daioh are Sakaki & Yukari-sensei (such a good example of how a grown-up SHOULDN’T act :lol: ).

Yukari's antics always make me laugh lol. Their dynamic is so funny. Though, the example of how not to act is how I feel about Tomoko from Watamote! I re-watch it whenever I have a stressful social situation coming up to remind myself how to act personable (-w-)

14 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

My favorite anime character overall is probably Rin Shima from Yuru Camp.  https://animeforums.net/topic/14147-favorite-anime-character-deep-and-interesting-topic/?do=findComment&comment=112284

I've heard of that anime! A few months ago I picked up a clear file of Ena from Kinokuniya. I didn't need to know which anime she was from to see how cute she is >o<

On 11/23/2023 at 1:01 AM, froggy said:

dandadan

I read the first 2 volumes to earn a badge on MAL. Not too surprisingly, it’s scheduled to get an anime next year

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-11-27/yukinobu-tatsu-dandadan-manga-gets-tv-anime-by-science-saru-in-2024/.204854

6 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I read the first 2 volumes to earn a badge on MAL. Not too surprisingly, it’s scheduled to get an anime next year

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-11-27/yukinobu-tatsu-dandadan-manga-gets-tv-anime-by-science-saru-in-2024/.204854

I'm so hyped for the anime!! I've been following the manga since 2021 and collecting them as well. It's reason I got into drawing my own manga too.

The seeing uniqueness of the art-style always motivates to work on my art, it's definitely my top 5 manga! So, I'm honestly so nerbous/excited to see how they adapt it to animeee

6 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you decide to stick around. ^^

I certainly plan on it! :D

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 11/28/2023 at 7:58 AM, froggy said:

I'm so hyped for the anime!! I've been following the manga since 2021 and collecting them as well. It's reason I got into drawing my own manga too.

The seeing uniqueness of the art-style always motivates to work on my art, it's definitely my top 5 manga! So, I'm honestly so nerbous/excited to see how they adapt it to animeee

I certainly plan on it! :D

I am waiting upcoming adaptation little bit  excited to see it.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1