New ideas for AF!

Xyro

Question

If anyone has any ideas of how we can make AF better then you have come to the right place!

Feel free to place any ideas/alterations that you would like to see made to the website.

;)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Actually a dedicated fan fiction section would be cool, what i mean by that is rather than a fanfic being a random post, it's formatted more like the anime title lists on here, you could upload a cover etc, and then all the different chapters could be linked in like episodes, also role-play would be cool but we just didn't have enough people... :(

@Ryuji @Optic

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS?

I approve

tho I still can't post anything... but hey, I love reading :D

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

Hello everyone, thanks for all the idea suggestions! Some great feedback. :)

Actually a dedicated fan fiction section would be cool, what i mean by that is rather than a fanfic being a random post, it's formatted more like the anime title lists on here, you could upload a cover etc, and then all the different chapters could be linked in like episodes, also role-play would be cool but we just didn't have enough people... :(

@Sloth_chocolate, @Evil Bunny of Doom - I can extend the covers so you can upload cover images to your threads in the Creative Corner section. But we wouldn't be able to do separate sections in the same style of the anime titles. You would have to keep all your chapters in the one thread for now. Just due to limitations of the software package at the moment.

Another option is, we could add a new section in the Articles section for fan fiction. I think the first option is better, the Articles section would be awkward with fan fiction.

Also is there any way a custom theme creator could be made? or if i could get access to making themes somehow?

A way to allow members to customise their own theme? As in to change the colours and background image(s) ? If that's what you mean, then yes that might be possible, I'd have to look into it.

If there is a 1 in 4096 chance of it succeeding, we just need to do it 4096 times.

It's a genius plan really, the success chance with this plan is 99.999% xD

We used to have a RP section, but it just wasn't used. :S

Having said that, I'm totally open to reopening it if there is a strong interest from at least 2-3 members that would be willing to do a regular RP.

• Agree 2

Hello everyone, thanks for all the idea suggestions! Some great feedback. :)

@Sloth_chocolate, @Evil Bunny of Doom - I can extend the covers so you can upload cover images to your threads in the Creative Corner section. But we wouldn't be able to do separate sections in the same style of the anime titles. You would have to keep all your chapters in the one thread for now. Just due to limitations of the software package at the moment.

Another option is, we could add a new section in the Articles section for fan fiction. I think the first option is better, the Articles section would be awkward with fan fiction.

A way to allow members to customise their own theme? As in to change the colours and background image(s) ? If that's what you mean, then yes that might be possible, I'd have to look into it.

We used to have a RP section, but it just wasn't used. :S

Having said that, I'm totally open to reopening it if there is a strong interest from at least 2-3 members that would be willing to do a regular RP.

I am willing to role play. Just give me a character and I will adorn myself in their name ;-)

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but why don't we watch anime together? Like, we vote upon an anime to watch and watch an episode of an anime (over x amount of time) and then discuss the anime?

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but why don't we watch anime together? Like, we vote upon an anime to watch and watch an episode of an anime (over x amount of time) and then discuss the anime?

I really like this idea!

@Optic

Yeah for users to be able to customise colours and the background image, that would be amazing :)

I am willing to role play. Just give me a character and I will adorn myself in their name ;-)

Me too! just i'm not on too often

Also more Badges!, i think almost everyone has earned all the available ones now!

Edited by Guest