Krul Tepes vs Shinoa Hiiragi

Optic

Seraph of the End - Who do you prefer?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Seraph of the End - Who do you prefer?

• Krul Tepes
    • Shinoa Hiiragi

Which of these two characters from Seraph of the End do you prefer?

Smug-chan Shinoa Hiiragi from the Moon Demon Company?

Or the cold Vampire Queen of Japan, Krul Tepes?

These two are important characters because they support the two main characters! Shinoa helped to comfort Yu many times, even if she was very smug about it but certainly there was some bonding happening there. ;) And of course on the vampire side, Mika was comforted by Krul. Maybe not in the same lovey way, and of course Krul was responsible for Mikaela's ahem... form.

Whilst I love these two characters very much, Shinoa gets my vote due to her smug nature.

How about you? :angel:

seraph-of-end-krul-tepes-vs-shinoa-hiiragi.thumb.jpg.c57695b644e2f1c7f92abbfb7d2eb013.jpg

(there are still very few official images of these two characters from the anime, so I had to create this one from two images!)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Optic, how could you be so Krul? :'( :P Making me choose between my beloved Krul and my beloved Shinoa! They are both so perfect!

After thinking about this for a few hours, I've decided to go with Krul since I am Team Vampire :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Idk, this is definitely a hard choice for me... I mean it could go both ways and the person i like more definitely isn't my current profile picture... nono that'd be to obvious. Shinoa is super smug, funny and cool. Krul is...uh...yeah... They are definitely equal in my eyes haha, therefore, i abstain.

In case you couldn't figure it out, Shinoa is best, Krul can die... Stupid vampires.

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I guess when it comes to cosplaying, i would go for Krul but to be honest, i tend to like the good "people" from the anime series so yeah Team Shinoa.

Krul

04c17165a336d1406699f8873820fbf8.jpg.5822aeba969a8ef94eeaf65aa7304645.jpg

Shinoa

L_p0046419285.jpg.0c5af8439952d0d8543b60691512c84c.jpg

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic