Yo!

Frost

Heyya! My name is Kirry andddd... I'm obviously new. I suppose I will do a bit of a background.

I'm 25 this year, a quarter of a century old. Still young, I guess... But man, do I feel old. xD

I suppose I decided to join this community because... Well.... The design looks good. It's anime/culturally relevant... It seems like a large enough community, without being too large.

I actually stopped actively reading manga/watching anime around the age of 16-17, and I'm 24 now so... I actually went without internet for quite a long time (only having my smart phone). I kind of decided to go out in the world since I spent the majority of my teen years behind a computer screen. I feel like I've been out of the "game" for quite some time. Like, at the expense of sounding like a tard, I don't even fully grasp windows 10. I am currently unemployed due to moving to a small town located in Georgia. (Point being, I don't know anyone, have generally been socially awkward and now currently have too much spare time on my hands [i'm going insaneeee!!]) ANYWAYS, due to my spare time, I recently started binge watching series. It started out with just catching up in the anime world, see what's new... See how the times have changed... And, man... Now I'm trying to join an online anime derived community.

So I suppose my main purpose here is... Become reintroduced with my past love for anime, be involved in discussion and to not feel so completely lonely while binge watching too much. xD

I'm pretty much an open book.

All that being said, I'd like to meet yall! Any suggestions as far as manga/anime are appreciated! I'm not picky as far as genre is concerned. It sounds cliché, but I actually do enjoy all types. Old or new!

Welcome to AF Kirry ^w^

Thank you!! It's nice to meet you! ヾ(^∇^)

Welcome to AF Kirry. :)

Also welcome back to the anime world in general. (y)

Thank you as well! It feels pretty cool to be looking into new things... And a little overwhelming. ( ̄□ ̄)