New here

Refugee

Just joined the other day. Names Refugee and I have been in love with anime for a while. Its one of my escapes! My favorite genre is comedy..especially comedies where the characters are self aware. But my favorite anime of all time..basicaly the anime that got me into anime is "Ghost in the Shell"..i love the anime so much ad I dont even know why. My favorit character is the Major..but anyways the story is amazing and we're not far off. Anyways..i joined to find fellow anime lovers to be able to chat about anime and hopefully find some Otakus to got to cons in my state..if you want to talk and such pm me.thanks yall

Edited by Guest

Just joined the other day. Names Refugee and I have been in love with anime for a while. Its one of my escapes! My favorite genre is comedy..especially comedies where the characters are self aware. But my favorite anime of all time..basicaly the anime that got me into anime is "Ghost in the Shell"..i love the anime so much ad I dont even know why. My favorit character is the Major..but anyways the story is amazing and we're not far off. Anyways..i joined to find fellow anime lovers to be able to chat about anime and hopefully find some Otakus to got to cons in my state..if you want to talk and such pm me.thanks yall

Hey fam! Doesn't seem I am too far off from you! Northern GA here.

I hope you decide to stick around and enjoy yourself here.

Everyone is pretty friendly here, so feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for joining! See ya around~! ^_^