See ya ^.^

IntoMyWorld

So its come to the point that im making one of these threads too

I probably wont be back, or at least I dont plan to be

It was nice getting to know you all

@Kohloo @flambo @Kirry @Xyro Donatus

Hate to see you go, but its been fun non the less.

Take care Renee ^w^

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry to hear that you'll be leaving us, @Renee, but I wish you luck on whatever you're doing in the future. I hope nothing bad is happening in your life, but if so, I hope things will take a better turn soon for you soon.

Have a good day, or night, whichever one it is for you. It was nice having you here. :)

So im a bit embarrased to come back here and post this, but I was planning to "end it" everything in my life has turned to trash :/ and there is no way to fix it.

I just wanted you all to know I cant do it, I gave myself the night to think about it, and im really tired and sad and have a massive headache, but im ok, and im not gonna do it. for now at least.

So im a bit embarrased to come back here and post this, but I was planning to "end it" everything in my life has turned to trash :/ and there is no way to fix it.

I just wanted you all to know I cant do it, I gave myself the night to think about it, and im really tired and sad and have a massive headache, but im ok, and im not gonna do it. for now at least.

agh that was the first thought that came into my mind when I read your post whch is exactly why I'm worried ;-; pls don't do anything stupid

WDF_1180593.jpg.06e2129efa747adcf467477ddf1d2ad7.jpg

• Like 2

I genuinely hope that these types of things are something you take seriously and are not things you would just say to speak-

Suicide and mental illness are things I take very seriously. And if you're suffering this much, then you need to seek some kind of help.

I am by no means trying to downplay your situation, whatever it may be, but if you want help, you need to actually want it and seek it. You cannot be helped if you yourself, don't want it.

• Agree 2

Oh my... @Renee, please, I know we haven't talked much, but please never do that. It's not worth it and it never will be. Think of all there is to look forward to in your life. Try not to even think about that. I think you should try talking to a loved one about this, whether its a friend or a family member and tell them how you're feeling and they could help. Whatever you've done or that's happened in your life can be fixed and solved. If its anything that's overwhelming you, you should just get rid of it. Just detach it from your life.

Please hang in there, Renee. I hope things will improve in your life and you'll get to feeling better soon. ^_^

tumblr_ma9n5kilwp1qc4uvwo1_400.gif.abd60b88851ee5dd0747970268ed29d7.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I genuinely hope that these types of things are something you take seriously and are not things you would just say to speak-

Suicide and mental illness are things I take very seriously. And if you're suffering this much, then you need to seek some kind of help.

I am by no means trying to downplay your situation, whatever it may be, but if you want help, you need to actually want it and seek it. You cannot be helped if you yourself, don't want it.

It's not that I don't want help, its that if I take it my situation will get even worse :/