hi !

Wodahs

oh well

looks like the forums are to be eternally dammed now as it looks like they will unfortunately become my dwellings as it would seem

as the anime forum I have been a member off seems to have met its demise , it would seem I have found a new world to reside in

feel free to get to know me - as I consume your soul :naughty:

oh well

looks like the forums are to be eternally dammed now as it looks like they will unfortunately become my dwellings as it would seem

as the anime forum I have been a member off seems to have met its demise , it would seem I have found a new world to reside in

feel free to get to know me - as I consume your soul :naughty:

Get in line. I have already claimed all these souls as my own

easy answer to that , ill just claim yours Mwahahaha

A few have tried. But all have failed. ^_^ You see, I have no soul. I just merely consume other souls. I lurk on these forums waiting for fresh newbs. :crazy:>_<

I lurk on these forums waiting for fresh newbs

cool I already have a stalker , I always wanted one of my own :P

your transcendent life force will eventually succumb to being in my possession

cool I already have a stalker , I always wanted one of my own :P

your transcendent life force will eventually succumb to being in my possession

I do have stalker like tendencies.

:blush: It's so cute when you think you can win. We will see who will rise on top as ruler.

• Like 1

to be honest as I typed it was the last thing on my mind was being lewd

Oh, I'm just awful then. >_<>_<>_<

Mission one complete: Creep out the newbies. xD

Mission two objective: Annoy the newbie's

Am I succeeding yet?

Oh, I'm just awful then. >_<>_<>_<

may be not I can see the lewd in the comment since you mentioned it

Mission one complete: Creep out the newbies. xD

Mission two objective: Annoy the newbie's

Am I succeeding yet?

no , far from creeped out or annoyed

and here I thought I was on my way as said to obtaining your life force as I thought I had managed to attain your attention :sarcastic:

may be not I can see the lewd in the comment since you mentioned it

no , far from creeped out or annoyed

and here I thought I was on my way as said to obtaining your life force as I thought I had managed to attain your attention :sarcastic:

Maybe. or is it I that have obtained your attention? xD We can play this game all day, Wodahs. Or shall I say, Shadow.

Maybe. or is it I that have obtained your attention?.

my attention is easily obtained , ooo look at that , oh sorry as I was saying , that's right my attention is easily obtained even tho I have vast interests

We can play this game all day.

if you want I generally spend a generous amount of time online

Wodahs. Or shall I say, Shadow.

either as im usually not far when summoned

Edited by Guest

my attention is easily obtained , ooo look at that , oh sorry as I was saying , that's right my attention is easily obtained even tho I have vast interests

if you want I generally spend a generous amount of time online

either as im usually not far when summoned

xD This is good to know. I will summon thee whenever I am bored then. *summons wodahs*

lol

generally with work I can regularly get on line (well usually) and I can have weird work hours

I tend to sleep restlessly so it not surprising to see me on line at weird times

and as for down time my entertainment setup is a htpc system so if im in the lounge room watching tv/online anime im not that far from a forum or two

lol

generally with work I can regularly get on line (well usually) and I can have weird work hours

I tend to sleep restlessly so it not surprising to see me on line at weird times

and as for down time my entertainment setup is a htpc system so if im in the lounge room watching tv/online anime im not that far from a forum or two

What do you do for a living?

I am generally on my smart phone lurking around the forums. My computer is down right now. >_<

What do you do for a living?

I am generally on my smart phone lurking around the forums. My computer is down right now. >_<

I am a transporter . looking at your profile you in the states so that would make me a tractor trailer driver anything but live stock any thing up to 4 trailers anything up to (sofar) around the 200 tonne any where in australia (not necessary on bitumen)

I am a transporter . looking at your profile you in the states so that would make me a tractor trailer driver anything but live stock any thing up to 4 trailers anything up to (sofar) around the 200 tonne any where in australia (not necessary on bitumen)

Oh really? that sounds interesting :3

So you're in Aussie? Do you like it there?

Oh really? that sounds interesting :3

pays the bills , in my position with my company I float thru divisions where and when im needed (but full time) so I get variety

So you're in Aussie?

yep since birth xp

Do you like it there?

happy enough but would like to see more of the world