What is your current job?

NightDancer

Interesting job @Wodahs - and I am sure you've seen your fair share of bad drivers on our roads.

sometimes I do some times well !

I also imagine as a truck driver you make fair use of UHF radio to keep in touch with other drivers?

again sometimes I do some times well !

well sometimes I don't see much at all

30466-a257affb20570bec997cdfae23716727.jpg.b635b0dff7a8ee874ace9f3fa076d66c.jpg

WP_20150718_10_00_06_Pro.thumb.jpg.06c06b5d7be7aebb7ef545765765b58a.jpg

I'm a locksmith by trade, though I've also worked as the IT Manager for a small business, wherein I had the dubious honor of having to babysit their IBM AS400 system and providing extremely low level tech support to a lot of older folks who were unfamiliar with obscure technical terminology like "desktop" and "icon". I do not miss it.

in recent years, however, my locksmith license has been left to expire as I've transitioned into a fairly stereotypical housewife role. I enjoy it --- I don't have to deal with nearly as many ... lovely ... people as I used to.

Interesting job @WodahsIt's quite interesting and certainly much less hectic than my previous role in ICT helpdesk support.

Helpdesk work is hell. I feel your pain.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am self employed doing absolutely nothing because I don't need a job yet technically but this summer I am gonna find one! Come on SUBWAY SUBWAY SUBWAY

Working intermittently at a golf club running errands, maintaining golf carts, and working in the shop ^_^

It can be fun, especially when it isn't actually boring in summer. Plus you can take the occasional joyride in a golf cart :D

It's stressful too though as I seem to more work than anyone else there often :angry::'(

Everyone sits on their ass while I'm running around in summer *questioning life choices*

27450709665_c12ec1ebea_c.jpg.0cf346af7ca047a09f82ac6e197ee721.jpg

Very nice place to work though. Nice to walk around from time to time ^^

Currently unemployed! I saved up money and quit my job a few months back now.

Did a big move across the country (back home) and then I've been keeping busy helping my family.

Soon though I'll be looking for work again

• Like 3

Working intermittently at a golf club running errands, maintaining golf carts, and working in the shop ^_^

It can be fun, especially when it isn't actually boring in summer. Plus you can take the occasional joyride in a golf cart :D

It's stressful too though as I seem to more work than anyone else there often :angry::'(

Everyone sits on their ass while I'm running around in summer *questioning life choices*

[ATTACH=full]31403[/ATTACH]

Very nice place to work though. Nice to walk around from time to time ^^

FOUR!!!!!!

• Winner 1

FORE! actually :P

Hmm, I can't remember why though. I know it's used to warn people in the flight path of the golf ball. But can't remember why it's called fore

Oh sorry.. Maybe it came from the word forthcoming it means about to happen or someone on someday hit a ball and it hit someone and it was on the guys fourth ball so he said FORE

• Like 1

Have you ever watched Parks and Recreation? Okay, well, so like - my job is like that. I work in the government, on a business and accounting team where I'm a "floating" supervisor. Basically, I am a glorified bureaucrat. (Yup, I'm one of *those* people. :naughty:)

That's my day job. Outside of the 8 to 5 shift, I am hoping to become a fully published writer, soon. :angel:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Have you ever watched Parks and Recreation? Okay, well, so like - my job is like that. I work in the government, on a business and accounting team where I'm a "floating" supervisor. Basically, I am a glorified bureaucrat. (Yup, I'm one of *those* people. :naughty:)

That's my day job. Outside of the 8 to 5 shift, I am hoping to become a fully published writer, soon. :angel:

Hmm I don't know much about bureaucrats but do you have any sample story's you wrote or anything I would love to see since I am a writer to!!

• Like 1

Hmm I don't know much about bureaucrats but do you have any sample story's you wrote or anything I would love to see since I am a writer to!!

I wish, actually.

Until recently, I have had the really bad habit of deleting things that I write shortly after writing them. Now, I'm working on a few new projects, but I don't have the ability to share anything there, yet. With that said, I'm sure that, over the next few months, I'll have the opportunity to share *something*. Stick around it it'll be worth the wait, I think~ ^_^

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I wish, actually.

Until recently, I have had the really bad habit of deleting things that I write shortly after writing them. Now, I'm working on a few new projects, but I don't have the ability to share anything there, yet. With that said, I'm sure that, over the next few months, I'll have the opportunity to share *something*. Stick around it it'll be worth the wait, I think~ ^_^

I will I cant wait!

• Like 1

I used to work at a college book store, but then they let me go because scheduling did not work out, and then I volunteered to help with computer recycling.

As for right now, I am not officially employed, but I am working on my sixth book, and I run a blog that I just set up a Patreon page for in which I do reviews of book, anime, and manga.

Writing books and reviews feels like more of my thing, because I do not feel like my time is wasted as much as the 9 to 5type jobs, even though I do not get very much free time.

I used to work at a college book store, but then they let me go because scheduling did not work out, and then I volunteered to help with computer recycling.

As for right now, I am not officially employed, but I am working on my sixth book, and I run a blog that I just set up a Patreon page for in which I do reviews of book, anime, and manga.

Writing books and reviews feels like more of my thing, because I do not feel like my time is wasted as much as the 9 to 5 type jobs, even though I do not get very much free time.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

currently, im a volunteer at a community art class for kids. there's only 4 kids, and the oldest is 11, but they're pretty chill or their age.

but in a few weeks, im starting a 6 week internship that pays minimum wage which is like $13 here. it's this hippie leadership thing for teens, honestly im not super big on nature stuff, but my employer is my teacher, so i was basically guaranteed to get the job if i applied, so i was like "fuck it" and went for it. gonna be pulling in those stacks soon. $w$

• 3 months later...

The last job I had that I worked for a year and a half and it was a place called The Boys and Girls Club of America. I worked there part time. I really liked working with the kids there but sadly had to quit do to personal issues and health stuff. Now currently I'm still unemployed but help out my family a lot to keep busy, as well as make art related projects which I like to get more better at and sell to make money on the side.