Watch Along?

TheAnimeTimes

I was here, but no one else was. :o

I think the best way to do it is to post in chat when you're here for the watchalongs.

@GreenEyes How it works is typically someone sets up a live stream on a site like https://www.rabb.it/ , they would then link to their private room in which you can appear as a guest or log in to a personal account.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I think the best way to do it is to post in chat when you're here for the watchalongs.

@GreenEyes How it works is typically someone sets up a live stream on a site like https://www.rabb.it/ , they would then link to their private room in which you can appear as a guest or log in to a personal account.

Ok thanks for telling me how it works!

• Friendly 1

I generally do multiple streams with @Davis on rabbit.

So if we are planning one together, I will make posts on my profile! So if anyone wants to join, respond to it and I'll link you for sure! (y)

• Like 1

Considering how this turned out I think that's probably the best idea, especially since no one came in to confirm or deny their being here today until far too late.

• Agree 2

Considering how this turned out I think that's probably the best idea, especially since no one came in to confirm or deny their being here today until far too late.

I agree. I figured it would not pan out, since last time we tried this it failed. :P

However, as I stated above, @Davis and I usually plan streams for different things, mostly animated films. So I'll start posting them on my profile and you can respond there and let me know!

• Like 2

I agree. I figured it would not pan out, since last time we tried this it failed. :P

However, as I stated above, @Davis and I usually plan streams for different things, mostly animated films. So I'll start posting them on my profile and you can respond there and let me know!

In that case, we should probably have it mentioned in the first post that anyone who wants to take part in the watch along make sure that they follow you so they have an easy point of reference to go to when it's time.

• Agree 1

In that case, we should probably have it mentioned in the first post that anyone who wants to take part in the watch along make sure that they follow you so they have an easy point of reference to go to when it's time.

Good idea! I will go ahead and edit that ^_^

• Like 1

Enjoy yourselves peeps. Imma watch something that's meant to be watched alone. :smirk:

I'm interested now, what may it be....? If I shall ask so boldly.... or are you scared to announce it hehe.......

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Nuuuuu. It's something so wicked, its title alone would destroy your mind.

Okay then...... (smile).......

• Like 1

Aghhh!!!! I missed this out. I was planning to create a shedule but due to my lazyness, i totally forgot about that xD

It's kinda hard to make a shedule since we're living in different timezones, even though i'm 24/7 online here :P

Though, i would go as @Kirry said, we're not too many anyway unless everbody wants to take part then i might consider opening a second thread.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic