Ask Renee

IntoMyWorld

Aaaand here's another one. Holy sht will the time come when I'm the only one who haven't made one?

Here's the same question I asked the others: Why can't I lewd the dragon loli?

Aaaand here's another one. Holy sht will the time come when I'm the only one who haven't made one?

Might not seem like it, but you are not the only one who has not joined in on the action.

I do kind of want to see if this can be answered.

• Like 1

Because that would be Illegal. Depending on your age.

You did not ask me.

You would have had your answer.

@Renee - Do you like the sweet tea?

• Like 1

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

Ooooh. Philosophical questions!

I think the meaning of life is what you make of it. It has as much meaning as you give it. That's the simple answer. This is something that's hard to describe in words but i could discuss for hours if not days in person.

People have the hunger for knowledge to better oursleves and understand. I mean who doesn't want to know how things work or the meanings behind things?. Sure some people probably wouldn't but i think it's a natural thirst

Is this a contraception question?

I wouldn't have a clue. Humans can't really create life past other humans. So I'm a little lost by the question.

• 2 weeks later...