If...you were an anime character who would it be?

katyC

Mine would be Hyori from Noragami... or Mei from sukitte Ii Nayo....

250px-Hiyori_Iki.png.1cf29858678b65c89ee62bf962f7d8a4.png

59e216fa289d0_imagesqtbnANd9GcQKJyTxDR1QRWheZw6SII09cIqxQn8IJO9k0juIKVn6g7AMvCUH.jpg.1a4f0c9c8d17f7aa9549acb09b73f6a9.jpg

Maybe I should be a more..hmmh..powerful character (becuse I'm the "Emperor" after all).....Yuno Gaisai?That way I can kill people lol nyan~~onion-run

Who would be yours, and why?

Asuka from Evangelion of course!!! Mainly because she is already has a similar look and personality to me already. Another anime character I would like to be would be Lacus from Gundam SEED since I have always admired her :) and she is also very perfect too and I really like being perfect whenever possible though its impossible to ever truly to be perfect.

• Optimistic 1

Hmm ... based on my personality I'd most definitely be a trap. I'm thinking Megumu from If Her Flag Breaks.

[spoiler=Megumu]11762535.jpg.c1c3669513007920bd712fb8d7854911.jpg

Awwww~~~She looks so cute~~~

• Optimistic 1

Aww, thanks ^^ It's actually a guy though ... allegedly. I suppose that's the point of being a trap though, lol.

After knowing it's a trap...my series of reactions are:

=_= --> o_O ----> O.o----> O_O -->onion-wall

Still, it's a cute guy.

• Funny 1

After knowing it's a trap...my series of reactions are:

=_= --> o_O ----> O.o----> O_O -->onion-wall

Still, it's a cute guy.

That's just priceless xD The show he's in is actually really good. If you haven't already, I'd recommend watching. I actually need to catch up on it myself. Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara - If Her Flag Breaks

That's just priceless xD The show he's in is actually really good. If you haven't already, I'd recommend watching. I actually need to catch up on it myself. Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara - If Her Flag Breaks

Just read the wiki nya~~~onion-cup

It looks pretty good, I'm gonna read the manga first.(my habit..) ouchthis-reading

• Optimistic 1

Asuka from Evangelion of course!!! Mainly because she is already has a similar look and personality to me already. Another anime character I would like to be would be Lacus from Gundam SEED since I have always admired her :) and she is also very perfect too and I really like being perfect whenever possible though its impossible to ever truly to be perfect.

I would vote for Asuka for you =P

I don't know who I would be, so far I haven't actually bumped into an Anime character that I think is like me or that I can relate to the most.

• Optimistic 1

I don't know who I would be, so far I haven't actually bumped into an Anime character that I think is like me or that I can relate to the most.

What about Leafa?ouchthis-excited2

• Like 1

I would vote for Asuka for you =P

Leefa would work cause she already looks like you. :) but I still would have thought you would have said Rei.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At this point in my life, I think I would either be Ryuji from Toradora or Sorata from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

I haven't found a female character that I really like so I would like to be Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn if I were a boy ~

If you guys haven't watched it, I recommend you to watch it. You just have to be patient with the first 30 ep until the real fights get started <3

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic