What kind of sports do you do?

NightDancer

Hm... pretty much the only things I like doing that is considered a sport is bowling and golfing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go out and golf in a while. Perhaps that chance will come around again sometime this summer.

Guest Jupiter

I don't play sports anymore. I used to play soccer and basketball, also worked out at the gym, ran the track. I did all this when I was in school. But since being out, I have not been inspired or motivated to take the time and work out and do sports more often.

I'm not a sports-person. I used to play some street soccer with my pals at the lobbies of apartment blocks, but that's it. I can't even run for more than a minute. lol

Well I play basketball and I box for the most part but I'm also an archer and I play cricket , football (both American and European) and I used to skate (before I messed up my knee) from time to time .

I used to play a whole lot more and more regularly but I slowly got tired of being a sportsman and went into my music.

Personally, I like bowling and golf. I used to be decent at golf a few years ago, but after not going for a while, I kinda lost my touch. I'm pretty good at bowling though. Averaging around 165 per game. Other than that though, I'm not much of a sports person.

Ohhh Yukii so you do like basketball

for me my sports is Badminton , Basketball , and Football but i always play basketball.

My favorite team in NBA is Dallas Mavericks and very glad that they won in game 4 and i hope that the Dallas would make it to the next round although it seems impossible well hoping Dallas could make a history ... #WeAreOne.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play football (or as the U.S. calls it soccer cuz we just have to be edgy and do things differently -_-), but that was many years ago. Also did judo for a time, also many years ago. Sadly, the sports programs where I live currently are terrible.

• 2 months later...

I play basketball and love watching any sort of basketball games on TV. My favorite team is the Portland Trailblazers. Sad to see one of my favorite players, Lamarcus Aldridge, leave though, but I got my faith in mah homie Damian Lillard! NCAA basketball is also amazing, because of how intense those games can get! Though I don't really have a favorite college :/.

• 1 month later...

Played football regularly except if the weather is bad(like heavy snow), because we dont really use indoor stadium. I used to play badminton in Indonesia but no one really take an interest on it here, so its not fun. Been playing table tennis since I came to this country and Im still suck at it..