Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015)

EmperorQinmon

WAIT, they are gonna in theaters!? Maybe they are full length movies! ERMAGAHS!

I know, right? lol It would be so cool if they have put in the effort to make six Digimon movies. Damn. That would really gain my respect as a Digimon fan.

Edit:

What if they decide to release a movie annually to have a better story written? Damn, we'd be celebrating Digimon for the next five years. Shit.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably won't be 2 hours though. Most Anime movies are 1+.

Voice cast!

Taichi is Inaho from Aldnoah.Zero and Jaco from DBZ: Resurrection F!

Sora is.... No one I know, sorry.

Yamato is Male Avatar from the Japanese Version of FE: Awakening!

Izumi is(a girl) Sonya from Kill Me Baby!

Mimi is... again no one I know...

Jo is Gokai Silver from Gokaiger! X3

Takeru is THE BROTHER OF THE GUY PLAYING JO, X_X

Hikari is Gokai Yellow from Gokaiger!

Voice cast!

Taichi is Inaho from Aldnoah.Zero and Jaco from DBZ: Resurrection F!

Sora is.... No one I know, sorry.

Yamato is Male Avatar from the Japanese Version of FE: Awakening!

Izumi is(a girl) Sonya from Kill Me Baby!

Mimi is... again no one I know...

Jo is Gokai Silver from Gokaiger! X3

Takeru is THE BROTHER OF THE GUY PLAYING JO, X_X

Hikari is Gokai Yellow from Gokaiger!

lol I don't watch enough shounen/super sentai to have any knowledge of who they are. I know Aldnoah.Zero though, but only because of Urobuchi.

I don't know anyone there. Don't know any of the shows mentioned either. Still surprising how they have AiM back to reprise her songs, but not her main voicing role as Maeda Ai.

I don't know anyone there. Don't know any of the shows mentioned either. Still surprising how they have AiM back to reprise her songs, but not her main voicing role as Maeda Ai.

It's probably because her voice has grown too old for the appropriate age of tri-Mimi, IMO. Probably the same with the other cast members.

Somehow, this isn't the case with the Digimon casting, so that's what intrigues me. Then again, Agumon's voice actress was pretty old even back then, and the voice was always hoarse anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

It's probably because her voice has grown too old for the appropriate age of tri-Mimi, IMO. Probably the same with the other cast members.

Somehow, this isn't the case with the Digimon casting, so that's what intrigues me. Then again, Agumon's voice actress was pretty old even back then, and the voice was always hoarse anyway, so it probably doesn't matter.

Probably something else, as Maeda Ai is still actively doing voice acting. One of her most recent roles is Sailor Pluto in Sailor Moon Crystal. Maeda Ai isn't even all that old...I guess....unlike Agumon's seiyuu. lol Now she's old, as you mentioned. Maybe she was too busy or maybe it's a company issue. It's like that old Turtles Forever movie special for Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles. For the 1987 turtles for that special, the original voice actors couldn't voice them because of company issues. Voice acting companies or whatever.

I think when I watch this show, I think I'll definitely notice Jou, Mimi, and Yamato most.

Almost forgot that those of us who don't live in Japan won't be able to watch this until 2016 or later, when the BDs come out (considering that it's aired in theaters). So it isn't just delayed till November - it's delayed by a whole year for us non-Japs.

If there's one thing that catches my attention the most, it's this screenshot from the trailer:

CEVPRXlVIAMxDRA.jpg.2c8e08621c4b542aa1a73ea510e948da.jpg

And also, who's the girl with the glasses hiding under the bridge on the trailer?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, looks like three new characters are here! Maybe their the 02 casts' replacements? :o

I'm just filled with so many questions... Oh, and GREAT NEWS! The trailer confirms an televised air date early in November! We'll be getting the subs sooner than we though! :D :D :D

The main thing I'm curious about are those new human characters and where the 02 kids are.

Maybe the movie's not canon.

Secondly, awesome trailer. I see the creators kept the clip short and sweet. It should leave the fans - new and loyal - wanting more.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's hoping that there'll be more screenshots of Digimon Adventure tri before the first movie comes out - ooh - and a third and final trailer (and extended one, I hope) would totes be great! :)

• Geano locked this topic