Nee nee

Bera

Hello everyone! My name is Bera and I came here to talk with people about anything and maybe make some new friends. I like mystery and supernatural animes. Hope I'll have a great time here! :D

• Like 1

Welcome Bera! Me too :) I actually have a section of what is like to call paranormal anime hehe. Some are great and some....are not. Which is your favorite? I've probably heard of it.  And what got you into that genre, if it isn't too personal of a question? If it is you can just ignore that I asked...

8 hours ago, Ryuji said:

Welcome to AF!

What's your favorite anime? 

My favourite anime is Bungou Stray Dogs! It is so interesting and it was *love at first sight* The characters are so awesome and the ending is so EPIC. It needs more appreciation~ 

What's your favourite anime?

4 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome Bera! Me too :) I actually have a section of what is like to call paranormal anime hehe. Some are great and some....are not. Which is your favorite? I've probably heard of it.  And what got you into that genre, if it isn't too personal of a question? If it is you can just ignore that I asked...

A section of paranormal anime? Awesome! I guess I like those genres because they sound interesting and appealing. You see, I like everything that has mystery :P

10 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Hello there and welcome! Plenty of lovely people here, I’m sure you’ll make friends in no time :)

9 hours ago, Ryuji said:

Welcome to AF!

What's your favorite anime? 

4 hours ago, Beocat said:

1 hour ago, Tefutakato said:

Welcome to AF. I’m Tefutakato, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy yourself here. 

4 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Welcome Bera! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! :D

14 hours ago, Bera said:

Hello everyone! My name is Bera and I came here to talk with people about anything and maybe make some new friends. I like mystery and supernatural animes. Hope I'll have a great time here! :D

Welcome to the forums!

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Welcome to AF!... I hope you enjoy your time here!... :3

1 hour ago, Roxeg said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank You!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bera said:

My favourite anime is Bungou Stray Dogs! It is so interesting and it was *love at first sight* The characters are so awesome and the ending is so EPIC. It needs more appreciation~ 

I started this twice and haven't finished it yet xD I like it a lot. I'm actually going to start watching it again tonight and will hopefully finish it this time.

3 hours ago, Bera said:

What's your favourite anime?

Toradora
Clannad
Sakura Trick
Little Busters
Plastic Memories
Sora no Method
Your Lie in April
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Acchi Kocchi
Psycho-pass
Attack on Titan
Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name)

7 hours ago, Ryuji said:

I started this twice and haven't finished it yet xD I like it a lot. I'm actually going to start watching it again tonight and will hopefully finish it this time.

Toradora
Clannad
Sakura Trick
Little Busters
Plastic Memories
Sora no Method
Your Lie in April
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Acchi Kocchi
Psycho-pass
Attack on Titan
Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name)

Omg yes, you should. As I said, the ending is EPIC. Actually, the whole anime is epic.

I like Attack on Titan too and I am planning to watch Psycho-Pass :D

• Like 1

Welcome @Bera hope you enjoy it here! Btw, since you said you like mystery/supernatural anime's, I wanted to know if you have seen Higurashi? It is one of my fave anime ever. ♥

23 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Welcome @Bera hope you enjoy it here! Btw, since you said you like mystery/supernatural anime's, I wanted to know if you have seen Higurashi? It is one of my fave anime ever. ♥

Nope, I didn't see it