xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

So, I was considering buying a PS4 Pro, but they are so damn ugly...….why is it so hard to find consumer grade electronics that are appealing in design anymore?

😂 kid don't like PS 4 pro appearance u say it like your going to merry it 

Wants ps4 for the super robot wars game cause it will include my fav magic knight rayearth

1003065948_giphy(6).gif.c3252ff0ec7f5113beba1ec878885179.gif

Me and bryece  😁

• Funny 3

7 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

😂 kid don't like PS 4 pro appearance u say it like your going to merry it 

No, it's just that if I'm going to drop $350 on something, I expect it to not look like a lopsided stack of pancakes.  Especially when literally every other component out there is square.

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Which one is which though?

That was a trick statement.  It's actually me and Lelouch...

Bryece is the blonde and im the brunette 

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

No, it's just that if I'm going to drop $350 on something, I expect it to not look like a lopsided stack of pancakes.  Especially when literally every other component out there is square.

That was a trick statement.  It's actually me and Lelouch...

Aww so cute

Kago is the one holding the coffee or tea 😂

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

Kago is the one holding the coffee or tea 😂

Hot choco 😂i have such fine hands their

@The History Kid Why even consider a PS4? I will admit there are some games on it I would like to play, but it will be on its last legs quite soon, with the PS5 announcement, which is rumored to see a return of backwards compatibility.

It will be a wait, since PS5 is expected for 2020, but if things work out, you may be able to play quite a few more games.

I'm excited for the PS5 one thing I hope we get is backwards compatibility that would be really dope and much needed since xbox stuck it to Sony already 

2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

I'm excited for the PS5 one thing I hope we get is backwards compatibility that would be really dope and much needed since xbox stuck it to Sony already 

I never got a new PlayStation console because Sony decided it would no longer be backwards compatible, so I am excited to see what the PS5 would be like, as I would still be able to play my PS2 games, supposing the discs did not deteriorate over the years.

I've been a fan of PlayStation since the PS1 came out it's come along way to be able to play old games on the ps 5 would be a glimpse into the future of gaming atleast for sony fans 

I see. I am pretty much impartial, except for the dislike of XBox, due to how unfriendly it’s controller is, but I have grown to like the PlayStation since the 2 era, because the controller is easy for me, and, unlike Nintendo, Sony does not drastically change their controllers each generation.

Sony will take over eventually 😂

7 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Sony will take over eventually 😂

Yeah, though they would likely end up like Apple and so many others, who had no real competition, they we would need a true successor to Sony.

9 hours ago, brycec said:

@The History Kid Why even consider a PS4? I will admit there are some games on it I would like to play, but it will be on its last legs quite soon, with the PS5 announcement, which is rumored to see a return of backwards compatibility.

It will be a wait, since PS5 is expected for 2020, but if things work out, you may be able to play quite a few more games.

The mockup of the PS5 I've seen looks awful too. If they do backwards compatibility, great, otherwise fudge em.  Bad enough I have three PlayStation systems in the rig just to play all my games. That means I have to own 3 *ew* Sony products. Yuck.

31 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

The mockup of the PS5 I've seen looks awful too. If they do backwards compatibility, great, otherwise fudge em.  Bad enough I have three PlayStation systems in the rig just to play all my games. That means I have to own 3 *ew* Sony products. Yuck.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Sony should have never given up on backwards compatibility, since I liked how the PS2, when it was new, could play both old and current gen games.

only saving grace is that used games store tend to maintain a selection of current gen games and games for the previous generation, so getting the PS4 is not a total lost, until devs decide to cease making games for it.

Good morning everyone have a great day 

25 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Good morning everyone have a great day 

Hey, hope you are well.