Jump to content
xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

Recommended Posts

So, I was considering buying a PS4 Pro, but they are so damn ugly...….why is it so hard to find consumer grade electronics that are appealing in design anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂 kid don't like PS 4 pro appearance u say it like your going to merry it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wants ps4 for the super robot wars game cause it will include my fav magic knight rayearth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1003065948_giphy(6).gif.c3252ff0ec7f5113beba1ec878885179.gif

Me and bryece  😁

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

😂 kid don't like PS 4 pro appearance u say it like your going to merry it 

No, it's just that if I'm going to drop $350 on something, I expect it to not look like a lopsided stack of pancakes.  Especially when literally every other component out there is square.

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Which one is which though?

That was a trick statement.  It's actually me and Lelouch...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryece is the blonde and im the brunette 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

No, it's just that if I'm going to drop $350 on something, I expect it to not look like a lopsided stack of pancakes.  Especially when literally every other component out there is square.

That was a trick statement.  It's actually me and Lelouch...

Aww so cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kago is the one holding the coffee or tea 😂

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

Kago is the one holding the coffee or tea 😂

Hot choco 😂i have such fine hands their

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The History Kid Why even consider a PS4? I will admit there are some games on it I would like to play, but it will be on its last legs quite soon, with the PS5 announcement, which is rumored to see a return of backwards compatibility.

It will be a wait, since PS5 is expected for 2020, but if things work out, you may be able to play quite a few more games.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited for the PS5 one thing I hope we get is backwards compatibility that would be really dope and much needed since xbox stuck it to Sony already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

I'm excited for the PS5 one thing I hope we get is backwards compatibility that would be really dope and much needed since xbox stuck it to Sony already 

I never got a new PlayStation console because Sony decided it would no longer be backwards compatible, so I am excited to see what the PS5 would be like, as I would still be able to play my PS2 games, supposing the discs did not deteriorate over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been a fan of PlayStation since the PS1 came out it's come along way to be able to play old games on the ps 5 would be a glimpse into the future of gaming atleast for sony fans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see. I am pretty much impartial, except for the dislike of XBox, due to how unfriendly it’s controller is, but I have grown to like the PlayStation since the 2 era, because the controller is easy for me, and, unlike Nintendo, Sony does not drastically change their controllers each generation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony will take over eventually 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Sony will take over eventually 😂

Yeah, though they would likely end up like Apple and so many others, who had no real competition, they we would need a true successor to Sony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, brycec said:

@The History Kid Why even consider a PS4? I will admit there are some games on it I would like to play, but it will be on its last legs quite soon, with the PS5 announcement, which is rumored to see a return of backwards compatibility.

It will be a wait, since PS5 is expected for 2020, but if things work out, you may be able to play quite a few more games.

 

The mockup of the PS5 I've seen looks awful too. If they do backwards compatibility, great, otherwise fudge em.  Bad enough I have three PlayStation systems in the rig just to play all my games. That means I have to own 3 *ew* Sony products. Yuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

The mockup of the PS5 I've seen looks awful too. If they do backwards compatibility, great, otherwise fudge em.  Bad enough I have three PlayStation systems in the rig just to play all my games. That means I have to own 3 *ew* Sony products. Yuck.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Sony should have never given up on backwards compatibility, since I liked how the PS2, when it was new, could play both old and current gen games.

only saving grace is that used games store tend to maintain a selection of current gen games and games for the previous generation, so getting the PS4 is not a total lost, until devs decide to cease making games for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning everyone have a great day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Good morning everyone have a great day 

Hey, hope you are well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...