☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Hey, if you're cooking stuff - you better be including me.  I happen to not set myself on fire when cooking like SOME people here...

No need to point it out to everyone, damn. I only did that to myself 1..2.. like 3 times only. 🤣

Spoiler

I have a bit of a bad rep for setting objects on fire during my cooking. I've unfortunately killed a toaster and many of pans.

spacer.png

My issue with food is I'll put it in and go do something else I get wrapped up in and then only remember when I smell it burning an hour later.

The toaster incident there is no excuse for though and It's a shame I have to carry.

19 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

spacer.png

My issue with food is I'll put it in and go do something else I get wrapped up in and then only remember when I smell it burning an hour later.

The toaster incident there is no excuse for though and It's a shame I have to carry.

I once spent an hour working on a really good batch of soup only to remember that I left it simmering with the lid off, and returned to all the liquid evaporates and burned on the bottom 😣

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

I once spent an hour working on a really good batch of soup only to remember that I left it simmering with the lid off, and returned to all the liquid evaporates and burned on the bottom 😣

R.I.P soup. My dad is a retired chef and none of it passed on to me.

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Of course we miss our emergency food.

Yuck.  Ugh.  I can imagine having to do that, but still yikes.

Ouch lol so im just in case of emergency use then

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

This is factual information.  I just had a candy bar and am no longer feeling the urge to consume a ghost.

Oh... so the fluffy ghost is okay, but avoid the black tar? 🙄