Hello Its Very Nice To Meet You All

Hatsune_Werewolf

3 hours ago, Hatsune_Werewolf said:

Hello, my name is Hatsune Werewolf Club President of Aki Inuhana's Home For Otaku Culture, It is very nice to meet all that I meet on here...

I hope that I can find a place for myself here, to make friends and just to collaborate to the forum community in someway or matter. 

Thank you

welcome to AF hatsune miku werewolf, of the Aki inuhana's home for otaku culture, we welcome you to our humble abode (did i do it right ?)

im sure you will find a place here in AF where you can be yourself ^_^ (probably in status page, since theres almost little to no rules in there, just dont curse too much, or atleast censor yourself <.>)

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask, not just me, but everyone ^_^

Hi there welcome to AF. Hope you have a great time. We are a very warm bunch of anime fans. Always here to chat, provide endless recommendations and much more. If you ever need, anything, or just wanna chat I am open anytime. Love making new friends.

Oh um thank you very much to you all for your warm welcomes ^^ It means alot to be apart of some sort of anime community, where I'm at in real life its Im not sure how to put this lonely tides. Being why I've started my own anime club in real life no one's joined yet...

But back on topic, thank you all. 

Sincerely,

Hatsune Werewolf

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hatsune_Werewolf said:

Oh um thank you very much to you all for your warm welcomes ^^ It means alot to be apart of some sort of anime community, where I'm at in real life its Im not sure how to put this lonely tides. Being why I've started my own anime club in real life no one's joined yet...

But back on topic, thank you all. 

Sincerely,

Hatsune Werewolf

Kinda figured you had a club what with the first post you made. Though there is a club feature here at AF. You can use it, and create up to two clubs that you can manage. No need to be so proper we have rules, but we aren't that strict. :) Hope you have fun here, and see you around.

Yea I have a actual establishment, you can come and just hang bout the place all you wish! Bookcases of anime and manga, gameboy colours and advances, a ps3 and xbox 360 two tvs, a fridge and pantry full of free for all food, a 300 inch outdoor projector theater with tables surrounding a fire pit. But...im struggling to get interest in the club I have a meetup.com site dedicated for the club...only two people have shown up...I'm thinking of setting up a meetup before I open the club at the local library to help generate public interest.

Im sorry...I kind of went off the rambling bridge there...sorry...

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2