Good Afternoon!

Kanamesensei

I searched high and low for an anime forum.  I have been on several but they kept on closing.  Hopefully this will stay open for a while.  I am new to this forum and I think it's awesome I can watch anime on here!  At least I think I can.    I will give it a try.  Please tell me anime is not dead >.>  I watch it on Hulu and Netflix.  But I need a much better place that I can watch without having to pay.   Anyway so happy to be here!😎

Edited by Kanamesensei

Hello and welcome to AF. No anime is not dead its alive more then ever to be honest. Far as watching anime we have a anime database that has mostly anime info not full episodes themselves. I am glad you like the forum so far and we're always happy to have new faces here to hang with us. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to let me know, and see you around.

On 12/16/2018 at 6:15 AM, Kanamesensei said:

I searched high and low for an anime forum.  I have been on several but they kept on closing.  Hopefully this will stay open for a while.  I am new to this forum and I think it's awesome I can watch anime on here!  At least I think I can.    I will give it a try.  Please tell me anime is not dead >.>  I watch it on Hulu and Netflix.  But I need a much better place that I can watch without having to pay.   Anyway so happy to be here!😎

welcome to AF-forums my "par"~

yea this site is long from dead, its not lively, but everyone is nice~

id be active too, like before, but since OJT happened, i've been semi busy, but i still make time to visit this site, and contribute as much as i can xD

but yea, i got little topic i know of to talk about at the moment, so hit me up if you have any stuff we can talk about xD, forums are ideally funnest when you have someone to talk with and share interest of xD

and again, welcome to AF~

Welcome to the forums :) Crunchyroll is free (but has annoying ads if you use the free version) so that is something. Anime is not dead but I think forums are just difficult to maintain these days. Even with a solid, positive community, forum staff can run themselves ragged taking care of spammers and people making random accounts purely for advertising. 

Again everyone is so nice.  It is fun to be able to talk with people of similar interests.  I have watched so much anime that it's hard to keep straight.  I have a MAL account like most people I think.  Well the search engine is a great one considering this site was one of the first to come up which is why I am here.  Thanks again to all you wonderful people!

• Friendly 1

I DONT (wink) recommend  a n i m e h e a v e n . e u

*This is not a advertisement*

I would like to see your anime list if you would share it!

Edited by Greeneyes
  • Funny 1

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, Greeneyes said:

I DONT (wink) recommend  a n i m e h e a v e n . e u

*This is not a advertisement*

I would like to see your anime list if you would share it!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kaname_sensei

It has been awhile since I have updated it.  After 2 laptops and busy with RL...I need to add to it.  

Thanks for the recommendation.😎

3 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kaname_sensei

It has been awhile since I have updated it.  After 2 laptops and busy with RL...I need to add to it.  

Thanks for the recommendation.😎

I will check out your list and I have been made aware that anime haven is being shut down however there is another basically the same thing: animeheaven.co

Edited by Greeneyes

9 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

I will check out your list and I have been made aware that anime haven is being shut down however there is another basically the same thing: animeheaven.co

Thank you  Greeneyes!  

• Like 1