Ban The Member Above You

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised this was not on here yet as it was pretty popular on every other forum I've been to.

The rules are, as it sounds; simply "ban" the user above for whatever reason you see fit.

Here's an example:

Me: Here's to another forum-roleplaying adventure!

Next user: Banned for unorignal content. (Or) Banned for not including waifu.

You know something along those lines. It's a lot more fun if you're original and creative with each post but I understand there's only so much you can reply to with just one sentence.

(Side note, not sure if this it technically role-play with characters but it seemed to fit. Sorry if it's not in the right spot, still trying to see all the new here)

Edited by Guest
  • Creative 1

We usually put threads like this in the forum games section, and already have this game if you are interested in joining here: http://animeforums.net/threads/ban-the-member-above-you.1233/

As for this section, it basically involves playing as a made up character in a world the GM sets up in their intro post. You may want to try reading some of the RPs we already have here to get a better idea of them.

• Like 1

We usually put threads like this in the forum games section, and already have this game if you are interested in joining here: http://animeforums.net/threads/ban-the-member-above-you.1233/

As for this section, it basically involves playing as a made up character in a world the GM sets up in their intro post. You may want to try reading some of the RPs we already have here to get a better idea of them.

Banned for being too precise :PxD

Banned for criticizing the admin. Ha

Damn, I figured this game was made already but It didn't show up in the search bar...? Oh well, thank you banned for correcting me.

Damn, I figured this game was made already but It didn't show up in the search bar...? Oh well, thank you banned for correcting me.

It does for me... It's not an auto dropdown menu, you do have to press enter to get to the search page. Its strange though, as I tried out a few combinations of searches, and they all worked... Well, whatever. xP

Banned for not finding this thread earlier. :P

Banned for being my onii-san......(then Ryuji unbans drill-nii because he doesn't like having his onii-san banned from the wonderful Anime Forums!)

It does for me... It's not an auto dropdown menu, you do have to press enter to get to the search page. Its strange though, as I tried out a few combinations of searches, and they all worked... Well, whatever. xP

Banned for not finding this thread earlier. :P

Banned cause I guess I didn't include enough keywords such as only typing "ban", "the", "above". Silly me, that might of been why. Lol.

Banned for being my onii-san......(then Ryuji unbans drill-nii because he doesn't like having his onii-san banned from the wonderful Anime Forums!)

Banned for over-dosage of onii-san.