Favorite Immortal anime character?

AnimeThief

• 2 weeks later...

mine is Brook of One Piece. - Gustavo Woltmann

__

“I finished my first book seventy-six years ago. I offered it to every publisher on the English-speaking earth I had ever heard of. Their refusals were unanimous: and it did not get into print until, fifty years later; publishers would publish anything that had my name on it.”

- George Bernard Shaw of Panama

• 4 months later...

Uh I cant quite remember his name but the silver king from K he had two names and I cant remember either one dang...

• 2 weeks later...

That little snark.

This is a random, but somewhat related question. Is Kyubey truly immortal?

I seem to recall that there are a lot of Kyubey (is that grammar even right!?!?!?), but I'm not sure that any single one of them possessed immortality.

This is a random, but somewhat related question. Is Kyubey truly immortal?

I seem to recall that there are a lot of Kyubey (is that grammar even right!?!?!?), but I'm not sure that any single one of them possessed immortality.

Now that you mention it, that's true. I guess it's more like pseudo-immortality? lol It's true that Kyubey is more of a hive-mind character, so I guess he doesn't really count... Hm.

I don't know. A lot of immortal characters I know can be quite boring because they are literally gods without any weakness, so it's hard to think of one that I like that is truly immortal.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Geano locked this topic