Jump to content

SurrealBrain

AF Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by SurrealBrain

  1. Yes. Ever heard of Puyo Puyo prior to me bringing it up?
  2. I seriously look at that thread name and all I can think ofbis "Pink Lady and Jeff."

  3. SurrealBrain

    Pink Lady

    I expected this to be about the band Pink Lady and their history. Never heard of the manhwa.
  4. Be terrified of the idea of someone, anyone having a crush on me...
  5. Favorite games...? At the moment, here's how I feel. Puyo Pop Fever. Game's fun, and it's the game that introduced Amitie to the world! Puyo Puyo Fever 2 Puyo Puyo 7 Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Tooie Conker's Bad Fur Day Battletoads Arcade Super Mario World Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble Mega Man Powered Up Mega Man X4 Compilations? Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Rare Replay Mega Man Anniversary Collection Mega Man X Collection
  6. Buy Puyo Puyo merchsndise. Especially the kind that has Amitie on it. Ooh, maybe even find an Amitie figure! I love her so much... ‹3 After that, I dunno...I guess see some sights, see what other items may catch my eye, and then maybe go home.
  7. There's nothing deep about mine. I came up with mine because I consider myself to be goofy in the head. If you knew me in real life, you'd agree. Though my cousin asked me why I chose it...which I responded by asking why she was asking. I first used it as a name for my Xbox 360 profile (that's now been deleted for the one on Xbox Live upon finding that I couldn't transfer achievement. Same name, though). I later used it for my first serious forum, and it kinda stuck since then.
  8. In terms of regular flavors, Coke. I actually like Pepsi's taste...but it upsets my stomach for whatever reason. When it comes to the diet variations, however, the position is reversed; Diet Pepsi doesn't upset my stomach, and I enjoy it, especially since they removed the aspartame. Diet Coke, aspartame or not, just tastes horrible to me.
  9. I used to...but they were bad ideas...my life was a mess at the time, during a horrid year (2014 was not a good year for me), and being jobless. I wish I never created them. I'm not sure they still even exist. They never got any members anyways, and they were closed offlast I checked. If I owned a forum now? I don't know, to tell the truth, though I'd kind of want it to be inspred by another forum, with an intricate fanon that takes any games involved for a ride and does anything and everything to explain inconsistencies. But at this point, I don't think I'm cut out for it.
  10. Could someone motivate meto read the first Sword Art Online novel? I've had it for a year, but never got around to reading it...

  11. I really wish I could enjoy the nice daytime weather, but by the time I get off work, it's night time already. Shame, really...

    1. SanguineTear

      SanguineTear

      I know that feeling, except I sleep through the day and work at night~

  12. Well, I'm not a great debater, so don't expect too much...
  13. The Super NES was my first video game console ever, so it holds a special place in my heart. First game I ever played? I'm pretty sure it was Super Mario World. At the very least, it's the first one I can recall playing. It was a very good first impression, and time has been very kind to it.
  14. I like a variety of things, as long as they be done well. But yeah, I'll have to check those out if I can.
  15. I need to stick around longer before I have any right to do this, but...*hugs a random member*

    1. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      *random Ryuji hugs SurrealBrain* xP Welcome to the Anime Forums Family!

    2. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      I am Fashionably late but Welcome! Save my hug for Suki. He loves hugs.

  16. Back to the Future: The Game: 30th Anniversary Edition (PS4) Writing is very good, and it definitely feels like Back to the Future. Thing is, I...kinda suck at these kind of games, so it may be a while before I even manage to get terribly far. I do like that Tom Wilson returned to voice Biff in this version. Nice touch, especially since we apparently didn't have that last time.
  17. Hello, there. I am SurrealBrain. Some of you may know me from Moe Wars or other forums, but if you don't... I enjoy anime and manga and such. Favorite anime is Azumanga Daioh, though I enjoy a good chunk of what I've seen over the years. Haven't kept up with themas much as I'd like to, though, so don't be surprised by confusion. I also like playing videogames. All sorts of 'em, though I lean towards platformers and puzzle games the most. I really wanna explain my avatar as well; she is Amitie from the Puyo Puyo series. I love her to bits, but I find myself stumbling when trying to explain why. I ordered a specially made plush of her, though when it's coming, I don't know; didn't give any deadlines, because the person has other orders to deal with, so I didn't wanna rush her. Besides, it's better to wait for a good product than to get a bad one now, eh? I do hope we can get along well enough.
×
×
  • Create New...