Jump to content

SurrealBrain

AF Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by SurrealBrain

  1. Can't help you there, sorry. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it here!
  2. I can't always get our schedules to match...but when we do, it's like we're little kids again! I love these people, they're fun to be around more often than not! Plus, they're not bothered by my more off-the-wall interests. Funny thing is, one friend called my Super Retro Trio my "Triple Threat" system. It's an appropriate name...due to the threat of being able to take my time away due to all that gaming! So yeah, great guys, I say.
  3. Can I leave a suggestion? I'd like to see Amitie in there in some form. I'd like this image...
  4. A Puyo Puyo light novel got a (n unofficial) translation, and it's the one with Amitie as the main character! BEST. THANKSGIVING. EVER!!!!!!

  5. I admit, I actually found it funny when you gave me so many likes. Thanks. :)

    1. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      Haha. I was just returning the favor. XD

    2. SurrealBrain

      SurrealBrain

      I know. And I appreciate it very much! :)

    3. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      You should, or else. *flashes an evil grin*

  6. Welcome to the forums. Sadly, I'm a fair bit older than you (won't reveal by how much, due to privacy concerns), but I do hope we can get along regardless.
  7. I dunno...part of me wishes for a second season of Azumanga Daioh, but at the same time, I'm having a very hard time thinking of how it could work. I worry it'd be a rehash of the original show, and even if it wasn't, where would it go then? As sad as it was to see it end, it was probably for the best, much as I hate to say it. Now, as for OVAs...we never did get to see a sequel to the Sonic Anime OVA (also known as Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie). The potential was there, and I would have liked to see it more than Sonic X...alas, Sonic X came into existence, and knowing Sega, any possible continuation of the OVA is pretty much dead as long as they're in control. Even references to it in aren't allowed in the comics, lest Archie gets in trouble (unless they reference it using Mega Man characters, apparently).
  8. *Attacks Malice Mzer with a frying pan* A frying pan? You stupid little-wha-wa-AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
  9. Still can't believe it's been over a decade since the Xbox 360's release. Still seems like a newer console to me. I'm old.

    1. Malice Mizer

      Malice Mizer

      i still can't get used to the new gen, i keep going back to my 360 and ps3 every now and then.

    2. SanguineTear

      SanguineTear

      When my PS3 dies... I'm probably just going to get another PS3. Only motivations for me to get a PS4 presently are Disgaea 5 and the Hyperdimension Neptunia game coming out for it.

  10. Banned because I can't disagree with that.
  11. Banned because she's Amitie from the Puyo Puyo series. I understand why you wouldn't know, though; blame Sega for refusing to bring over most of the games and barely (if at all) advertising the ones they did bring over.
  12. Banned because your avatar is also adorable!
  13. Banned because I simply feel like it. Fear my mod powers! Bwahahahaha!
  14. More images of Amitie. There aren't enough images of her in the world! I have loads more, but it's best I save them for later.
  15. Moe Wars. I believe you made the post advertising the site, Optic. And I'm a simple person; if a place looks even remotely interesting, I immediately join if possible. This has taken me to places both good and bad, since "lurking" isn't my thing...maybe I should start, because I've apready got unused accounts hogging this username or some variation thereof. On the plus side, this has been a friendly place so far, and honestly, FRAYKER giving everyone free signatures is really nice. I love this signature. I just hope I'm not a bother to anyone.
  16. I'd kill for a Puyo Puyo anime...as long as a competent team handles it.

    1. SanguineTear

      SanguineTear

      Isn't that the truth... The only thing that may be worse than not having an anime for characters you love is having a TERRIBLE anime for them.

  17. Let's see now... Consoles are... Super NES Sega Genesis (won't take cords) Nintendo 64 Sega Dreamcast Playstation 2 Nintendo Gamecube Xbox Xbox 360 Wii Playstation 3 Wii U Playstation 4 Xbox One Super Retro Trio (clone console) Handhelds are... Game Boy Gabme Boy Color Game Boy Advance Nintendo DS Playstation Portable (broken) Nintendo 3DS Playstation Vita
  18. No, that character does not accurately describe me... This is why I hate these quizzes. Tgey pick a character totally different from how I am. Not to say they're necessarily bad characters (they can be completely awesome, even), I just don't see the personality resemblance.
  19. Any game I like tends to take up a fair amount of time.
  20. Conker: Live & Reloaded on the original Xbox. Fun, but definitely inferior to the original version of Bad Fur Day. Glad they went with the N64 version for Rare Replay. Graphics are obviously greatly improved...but some of the character redesigns are questionable, and the facial animations aren't as varied. I think I prefer the N64 version's graphics in spite of their dated style. Is that bad? Also, I'm with everyone else on the censorship. If you wanna say you're Darker and Edgier that Nintendo, you're not helping your case by bleeping out words that the Nintendo (and Rare Replay) version let slide with no censorship. That said, there is some merit here, like a new story chapter (which I haven't gotten to yet, though I can play that at any time), and in all fairness, taken on its own merits, it's still a well-made game, but I just prefer the original.
  21. I really love my waifu...it's a problem...

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      It's not a problem until you love multiple waifus with some of them being tsunderes and and some of them being yanderes.

    3. SurrealBrain

      SurrealBrain

      @[498:Ryuji] I wouldn't worry. I've only found one character I feel comfortable calling my waifu, and her name is Amitie.

    4. Ryuji

      Ryuji

      Awesome! What I described is why it's a problem for me xP I have multiple waifus and most of them are either tsundere or yandere xP

  22. NISA Forums qualify, right? Because I don't recall joining a site that focused specifically on anime before that. Of course, as a whole, I jumped on this whole forum thing rather late. I've yet to reach any that my relatives go on. If you wanna know my first exposure to anything of the sort, my older sister used to be a regular on Gaia Online. 'Course, according to her, it went to crap some time ago, and now she rarely goes there, if ever. To protect her identity, though, you don't get to know her username.
  23. Thanks for the signature. It really means a lot to me. :)

  24. Rich in friends, though I could use the money... Best old game console?
×
×
  • Create New...