Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Yum yum yum Looks like the @LostEnoki has been found
  2. As the title says, replace one letter from a book title and make the book completely ruined. I’ll start: Harry Pooter
  3. I’m sure if I played candy land I’d feel really nostalgic as it was my favorite when I was a little kid.
  4. Hello Gordanmeilech, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. 

    72C5488E-6929-49AD-B9E5-C12C0AF72EB5.thumb.jpeg.73f98897683cb23545aaa5656bf7fa50.jpeg

  5. I’m so so sorry @PrestigeTweeker you are in our thoughts and prayers too
  6. Welcome back Sofi! You have been missed. It’s good to hear from you, I’m sorry you have been going through so much all at one time. I’m certainly happy that you are doing well enough now that you can relax with us here.
  7. You and @Serge heartless are both watching OG dragon ball right now
  8. Yugi!! Aww he was cute, I totally forgot about him
  9. Welcome back, Lady Hokage 

    1. Sakura

      Sakura

      Thank you very much!

  10. You’ll already have an arch nemesis as I form “seafood nation” tremble in awe of the vast amount of seafoods I can eat. ——- Another Nono, mayo and liver mush.. it’s better with mustard!
  11. What a tragedy it’s sad that people everywhere are turning to mass destruction more than ever- a topic for a different time. Its sad, I will pray for the families and the studio family and I do hope the animation studio does not suffer in their productions. Sounds like this may promote their studio in light of such a tragedy if anything. It’s more of a personal loss I think.
  12. Out of all the anime characters, it’s hard to beat a Kawaii Shota character you just want to pinch their cheeks! Haha Shota Character: Cute young boy character Who is your favorite? ~ As if it wasn’t obvious from my constant use of him in welcome threads ~ mine is Aladdin
  13. The thing is those new words need to actually be used to remember them and incorporate them into your language. Are you practicing them with anyone?
  14. When y’all are done can I add this to my list of new slang that annoys me? Interesting concept... I often use the term “food coma” to describe the lack of desire to do anything for hours after eating too much food..
  15. What’s your favorite cake flavor @xWickedNekox? And do you flavor your popcorn too?
  16. Well since I’m pretty sure Maui is gay, having been with Fabulous Tomatoa, and likely wasn’t ever with Tefiti I’d have to say it’s Implausible
  17. You might like Flying Witch, It seems pretty lighthearted. I remember watching Inuyasha and really enjoying it with my other girl friends when I was in middle school, maybe y’all will like that one too. Check out The Rising of the Shield hero (since you like SAO) And watch Miyazaki’s films if you haven’t already, they are masterpieces.
  18. We’ve got to discuss that you haven’t seen Samurai x I love your ratings btw, very true, you’re stingy, that means I can actually tell when there’s a good anime on your list got some new ones put on my “plan to watch” section now- thankies!! Updated a lot of my nineties shows now, thanks haha
  19. Everyone is a beginner at some point! Just remember that, and maybe you’ll feel less on the outside Would you like to design your own costume or buy a prefab one? One simple idea: Buy a tail and ears and go as a fox demon? This can be beautifully done and very light on your wallet. Here is a rather elaborate example But you could wear something cute that you already own with just an addition of your new fox ears and tail maybe @Beocat can give you some pointers too
  20. Squid is really good when made for Korean food. I have had great squid that was boiled, the fried stuff is very chewy and ew. I don’t eat a lot of the mussels because they can become chewy. Squid is crunchy when boiled... it’s nice in a weird way lol Oh no she didn’t
  21. Checked out Warface today, since I’ve finally got Xbox live. It’s got good graphics, shots looks real and the environment was good. Been too long since I’ve played CoD to compare it, but I’d say the CoD maps were much more detailed. Still, challenging and fun to figure out a new game/ different gameplay.
  22. Drop your anime list here ________________________________ Here's mine https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Seshi_
  23. Welcome to the Summer A-F Lottery! ~You're invited to buy in~ 100 Points to enter. Enter by posting below Points will be deducted from your account by the amount you specify. You can donate as many points as you want to the jackpot after entry cost. The more participants, the larger the jackpot - and more winners! The winners will be picked from a random name picker online tool. On September 21st - The winners will be drawn! Make sure you reply with your intent to enter. Jackpot will start out with 1,500 Points.
  24. That’s a great suggestion. I think a lot of people tend to rewatch the first reason before a new season. Perhaps that will work better. I will definitely give it a try! So I’d say look out for this topic to re-emerge in the future!
×
×
  • Create New...