Jump to content

Seshi

AF Member
  • Posts

    2,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    98

Everything posted by Seshi

  1. Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that in the coming days you will see some updates to the forum pages. I'd like to add in some different sub forums in the Anime section, and General section as well as reorganize the forums a tad. Bear with me, everything will have its place soon. I hope that you all enjoy the new layout and find it conducive to the conversations we all have going on here. I have also recently been doing a few updates, you'll notice some new features on the text editors, as well as updates to the tagging system, as it will now allow you to attach a "spoiler" prefix tag to your future posts. If you have any recommendations for more tags to be added, drop them in the Tag suggestion page. Thanks, Seshi
  2. Anime... I'm far too lazy to keep up with manga When I was younger I used to read manga all the time! But today, its anime. Tea or Coffee?
  3. Hello~ If you want others to add you on your gaming networks, drop your IDs here. List which network ID it belongs to. That is all.. Beep boop beep
  4. Did I miss a tag that you want to use? Update me here! I am updating the Tags, I've noticed that we may have some sub genres or other interests here that our current tags do not cover. We want to be inclusive of all of your favorite topics. Please help us update the tags section, by contributing a list of tags you'd like to see. You may check our current tags by creating a new topic, clicking on tags to view the list, and simply not publishing the post. Thank you for your help! Looking forward to seeing what we come up with.
  5. @Kazuto Kirigaya you keep making up really cool, obscure book titles Maybe you'll have more luck if you look up childrens book titles.. That's what I did anyway.
  6. I’m jealous of your warm weather. I’m melting over here
  7. Hubs said the same thing.. our cats are treating the yard like a jungle right now stalking in the tall grass, I almost hate to cut it. But playing soccer in the tall grass sucks.. so we need to
  8. No... I’d love this book actually
  9. Thanks @Sofi I can resize the image. However, it would be great to keep it around 500x200px and below. Preferring rectangular banner images. I’ll update main post. Thankies
  10. Flying Frenzy you can tell my superpower is flight - the frenzy is because of my excitement to be flying
  11. You must be really thirsty right now! I used to love surge. Now I really like Mtn dew Baja blast I only ever get it at Taco Bell
  12. We have an ongoing story in this format around here somewhere... The way the organizer intended members to vote on their actions was based on the reaction system. Eg: If you want A. to happen, react "useful" If you want B. to happen, react "Optimistic" etc. I am unfamiliar with this series, but it seems you've gotten up a good start! Sounds fun, I wish you well. Since you're new, why not give us a shout in the introductions thread
  13. Very nice! Probably not something I'd listen to every day, but I enjoyed the light music as well as the vocals. Rating a little lower because of the repetitive nature of the song, and the hook was very good, but still not as gripping as a lot of other OPs. Rate the Hajime no Ippo OP
  14. The Undertakers intro is always something to be feared
  15. Hello everyone, I'll bet most of you have noticed me greeting our new members with a welcome banner from time to time. I really enjoy this and I'd like to add some banners to my greeting repertoire So, for the purpose of seeking new, beautiful welcome banners, I've created this contest. Rules: Submit up to 2 anime themed banners If one submission by a single artist wins, they win overall. It only takes 1 winning submission to qualify you as a contest winner. Max Dimensions 500x200px 2 Possible Contest Winners Deadline for submissions 10 August, 2019 Prizes: +150 Points for entering First Place 1,500 Points Second Place 1,000 Points Guaranteed use of your GFX in an official capacity for A-F! By entering this contest you relinquish your rights to the GFX submitted over to A-F Staff for the purpose of website advertisement and welcoming new members.
  16. Fruits basket seems to be doing a great job of this, if you’re interested
  17. No! I could see my husband doing that though. I don’t get hype and think I’m strong after watching someone else kick butt. It’s more likely that I realize how much I don’t know
  18. Well this is awesome. I’ve never seen a two sentence horror story! @The History Kid Will probably love this since we were swapping ghost stories in another thread. Those were ALL so good. But if I had to choose 1, “A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the top of the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, ‘I heard it too honey‘.” would be my favorite.
  19. I want to see that I’m a huge fan girl at times too. Do we tend to weeb out and go to far? I wonder My favorite characters right now: 1. Momiji Souma Just want to squeeze him and give him all the loves. Also want to buy a little yellow bunny plushie ^-^ 2. Ayame Souma... He’s so delightfully weird. His relationship with Yuki is relatable to me, and his zodiac form is adorable & too funny.
  20. What anime do you think are bad? Is there one that’s so bad, it’s good?
  21. Thanks for sharing! It really is good to have this collected in one place for everyone. Don’t worry about it, just update it as you can. The great thing about everyone sharing their lists, is we can learn about new anime from one another.
  22. Yea, I watched a review on it from a personal trainer, and he said he was surprised by how good it was too. There are flaws, apparently the manga explains things better. But for the most part, there’s some good info there.
  23. It astounds me, the amount of motivation one can get from watching others. Our habits, our everyday actions are partially influenced by what we allow ourselves to be around. That said, it seems like a good idea to watch something like an exercise based anime, given, you already watch anime, and enjoy spending your time watching shows anyway, what is there to lose? What do you think? Do you get anything from watching this type of anime? That aside, what are you thinking of this series so far?
  24. Confused yet? You should be. This makes no sense right? Well oddly enough, there seem to be some series that turn into rare gems based on their unique awfulness... Excel Saga for instance, is one that immediately comes to mind. What are some strange titles you'd put in this category?
×
×
  • Create New...