Jump to content

Kohloo

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,129
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    28

Everything posted by Kohloo

  1. Who shovels snow in the middle of the night? I do.

    1. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      Ehhhhhh? O.O Don't ya feel cold?!

    2. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      No different than shoveling snow during the day really, the temperature didn't change much

    3. Mimori

      Mimori

      I do the same thing

  2. Oh no, not the winter hands! Aaaagh *itchy*

  3. if only i could wipe it all away and make it white. a blank void would be better than this. i don't even know who i am anymore....

    1. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      just be you [URL=http://s195.photobucket.com/user/w0dah5/media/dont-change_zps0osrdsdy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z189/w0dah5/th_dont-change_zps0osrdsdy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    2. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      First of all, I can't stand motivational shit like that. Second of all, it has -nothing- to do with me changing for people. As far as I'm concerned, everyone can kiss my ass

    3. Frost
  4. Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here
  5. Have you tried KissManga? I can't remember where I read it before
  6. Oh, I've wanted to try Final Fantasy 14!
  7. Kohloo

    Judge

    @SAO LILDOOP Sorry forgot to mention, Doubt and Judge both have like their own storyline. The main thing that connects them is the appearance of that rabbit mask. Judge is about the people atoning for their "sins" (reminds me of Saw a bit). And Doubt is about a cellphone game called King that students play. So it should be fine to still be able to read Doubt. Also, apparently there is a third one in the series called Secret. I'll have to read that one >.< lol
  8. Kohloo

    Judge

    I've read both Doubt and Judge @SAO LILDOOP, reading Doubt should still be fine for you I really like them both
  9. I think I'll watch this today while I work on my project
  10. I have the new GiTS movie, haven't watched it yet though because we want to rewatch a bunch of the stuff before it. I can't remember if I've watched 3.33 or not. I don't think so, I need to watch that lol And that last one looks really cool, maybe I'll check it out at some point
  11. I played WoW for a bit a few months ago and then totally forgot about it until now
  12. Sexy set is sexy

  13. broccoli onions

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      I was actually saying that randomly because of two soups we have at work, cream of broccoli and french onion. They smell awful and smell even worse mixed together lmao

    3. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      I heard broccoli onions and first thing that came to mind was cheese and white sauce :P no reason just is :) wasn't even deep n meaningful

    4. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      I like cauliflower with the cheese and white sauce

  14. Heeeey and welcome to the site!
  15. Woooo, hello and welcome to the site
  16. I'll have to be a "drop-in" member because my schedule changes too often. But I can always try and keep up at my own pace, that way when I am a viable for drop-in, I won't be behind. Either that or I can just try and watch any anime movies if you guys include those in the watchalong
  17. Finally decided what to do for the ultimate freestyle contest :)

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Wodahs
    3. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      @[1584:Wodahs], I don't sing @[1304:Kirry], yes!

    4. Gwen

      Gwen

      make me proud

  18. GLORIOUS PINK!

  19. One book of discs done! Threeee more to go! *head slams into table*

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Kohloo

      Kohloo

      so...403 discs here...and then probably around another 50 back home...I've got a month to get the 403 done. LESS THAN A MONTH, I STILL NEED TO SEND THEM BACK. IT'S MORE LIKE 3 WEEKS OH MY GOOOOOOD

    3. Frost

      Frost

      I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for you :P I laughed a little... :crazy:

    4. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      i have some free time I can help you copy them , give me a copy and ill copy them for you :P

  20. @swordmastersora, welcome to the forum! Cosplay, eh? Do you have any favourite costumes that you've done?
  21. Kohloo

    New staff

    *shrieks in terror* Jk jk, thaaaaanks :3
  22. Salutations! Welcome to the site ^-^
  23. Hi hi hi! Weeeeeelcome to this lovely forum ^-^
×
×
  • Create New...