HeavenSunset

Hi, I'm new here!

Hello everyone, I'm HeavenSunset and i joined Anime Forums because I have no anime friends in real life :( but I hope this forum might make up for it Image result for uraraka smile

• Like 1

Hello there, HeavenSunset! I hope you find a lot of friends to discuss anime with here then. What is your favorite anime? We've had some really good ones come out here recently, and I'm really looking forward to the Fall Seasonal releases. <3

@SeshiThanks! I suppose this is Anime forums :P And my favorite is either My Hero Academia or Naruto :) 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

spacer.png

• Like 2

I can relate, friends I know in person... well they tolerate my weebish ways at least~

Anyways, welcome aboard~

• Funny 1

Welcome @HeavenSunset to A-F. You should definitely have no trouble making friends here who enjoy anime ^^ If you ever feel like talking feel free to send me a message at any time~ I am Sofi by the way and I hope you have a good while you are around the forum family ;3

Welcome to the community, HeavenSunset

I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, the community is very friendly and supportive :)

If you'd ever like to chat feel free to message me anytime ^_^

I'm so sorry to hear-- I hope you can make some anime-loving friends in the real world.  Maybe you already have some and they're just hiding their inner weeb from you? Ever since I started being more open and unashamed about my likes and interests, I've found being the first to open up often encourages the other weeb to step into the light. :D So to speak, anyhow... but it could just be I don't know how to be shy and just annoy people in reality. 

But in any respect, you can of course have online friends! A person behind a computer screen is still a person, after all. So welcome aboard, enjoy and be yourself. :) 

Edited by Wedgy