Anime Watchalong Club

mechaBD

So I am going to bump this, so people are notified.

We have been streaming quite a bit lately. We usually try to a couple times a week. So far, it has mainly been @KaiTellsTheTruth , @Cirkadian , @Davis and I, but we are always looking for people to join us.

If anyone is still interested, you can shoot me a personal message or hit me up on our discord server. Link is in my signature.

• Friendly 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can, we should make a schedule for streaming on certain days. Like Mon, Wed, & Fri or something, at certain times so we can watch more series as a community :)

its a good idea, i guess the main reason we don't have scheduled times is that everyone is available at different times/days.

due to many things work, school,time zones etc...

It's a nice idea, can I join? ^_^ And as for the texting/voice chatting part, I think it would be a good idea if we text after an hour when we're watching a movie, or text during the commercial break in an anime episode. I wouldn't be able to do voice chatting since I don't have a microphone :?

hai ^_^

yeah its cool we are always looking for more people join, most of the time its just me, kai, kirry and cirk

join the discord server if you haven't already, that's where we chat, we normally do voice chat and text.

we use discord for voice and stream via rabb.it where they also have text chat ^_^ hope to see you stream with us sometime ^_^

Thanks :D I've already joined the discord chat, but I don't think I'll be able to stream with you guys because I don't have the right stuff for it. Thanks for the offer, though :)

oh ok, what do you mean you don't have the right stuff? even when we are on voice, we do chat, via text on rabbit as not everyone is always on voice. everyone tends to do both so we can all interact with each other ^_^

i would suggest joining us, so you can see what its like ^_^ im sure you'll enjoy it, if not then at least you'll know ^_^

hope to see you there ^_^

Edited by Guest

Hey, have you guys ever thought about themes? For example, maybe you could do a fantasy anime day or sports anime day or 80s anime day, or mech anime day, or anime with titles that begin with T day, etc. for the streams. That way, you can showcase a lot of variety. Like maybe put up a poll with themes and have members vote and whatever wins has an anime based on that theme for said stream.

Also, another suggestion...maybe for the days, you stick to Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Most people are off then.

Edited by Guest

@SoullessMarshmallow - As Davis has stated, we usually use the discord just for voice instead of carrying it over to rabbit, so certain people don't have to listen to us talk. Haha. And we text chat on rabbit. To use rabbit, you won't have to download anything or even make an account if you don't want to. We will post a streaming link in discord, and once you click it, it sends you to the room as a guest. Very simple and easy enough. If you can't make it, I understand. But I hope to see you there!!!

Also, pass the word around ^_^

Hey, have you guys ever thought about themes? For example, maybe you could do a fantasy anime day or sports anime day or 80s anime day, or mech anime day, or anime with titles that begin with T day, etc. for the streams. That way, you can showcase a lot of variety. Like maybe put up a poll with themes and have members vote and whatever wins has an anime based on that theme for said stream.

Also, another suggestion...maybe for the days, you stick to Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Most people are off then.

Ah! I did not see this post until just now. Sorry, Wendy. *bows*

Those are really good ideas. ^_^ I was hoping to showcase a variety, that way it would interest more people. But it's difficult since I have not been getting much feedback other than the 3 members who have been streaming with me. Typically what we have been doing is just taking turns picking something to watch.

• Geano locked this topic