Anime Watchalong Club

mechaBD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can get enough people to do this I would love to take the time to host it. :)

That sounds fantastic~

One way to layout your first post is to possible put time zones next to everyones name who is interested.

This way, people know who may or may not currently be available.

Just a thought.

use https://www.rabb.it/ to watch stuffs together. it works nicely. then everyone can sit in discord and chat too

I have also heard of that site. Good idea with discord. (o^.^o)

That sounds fantastic~

One way to layout your first post is to possible put time zones next to everyones name who is interested.

This way, people know who may or may not currently be available.

Just a thought.

I have also heard of that site. Good idea with discord. (o^.^o)

Will do!

Cirk thanks for the suggestion. I have heard of rabbit. We can defiantly do that. Would you like to join us?

Edited by Guest

I'm interested in this as well ^^

Is it okay if I join?

I don't think I have any simulcast accounts, but I can watch the anime at the same time everyone else does if that helps xD

• Like 1

Hm. I'm interested. How would you guys be notifying people before a Watchalong starts?

Thanks for join us Gwen!

I plan on getting everyone's time zones and schedules and maybe pick a weekly time where we can all be available? If that doesn't work I will have to figure something else out. But everyone will be notified.

• Like 1

Thanks for join us Gwen!

I plan on getting everyone's time zones and schedules and maybe pick a weekly time where we can all be available? If that doesn't work I will have to figure something else out. But everyone will be notified.

Don't bother with me xD I'm 5 hours ahead of you all, so no real point in trying ;)

• Like 1

I'm interested in this as well ^^

Is it okay if I join?

I don't think I have any simulcast accounts, but I can watch the anime at the same time everyone else does if that helps xD

Of course. Thanks for joining us mimori-chan!

• Friendly 1

Don't bother with me xD I'm 5 hours ahead of you all, so no real point in trying ;)

There are multiple users who are close to your time zone~ Look at this also as a way to actively keep conversation in the forum going ;)

Can I have everyone other than Kirry post or pm me your time zones and what times work for you during the week? That way I can start trying to figure out the best time to get us all together. :)

Again, dnpont worry about me xD I'm going to be working hard on both AF and my story over the next few weeks anyway, so I don't thinkni will have the time safely ;-;

Again, dnpont worry about me xD I'm going to be working hard on both AF and my story over the next few weeks anyway, so I don't thinkni will have the time safely ;-;

Ok but if you change your mind let us know donut-kun. :)

I highly highly recommend rabbit. Not only can it host a large number of people, it already has a voice and chat built right in, so you don't even need Discord alongside it. It's great for people to use because there's no need to countdown the play start etc etc, because one person has the remote :P

because one person has the remote :P

that's no fun how are we suppose to be able to fight over the remote ??

id like to see this in operation , but not be involved unless I was in the same room as another and they did the interaction and I just watched

and i think id hate hearing others commentary whilst trying to watch the anime

that's no fun how are we suppose to be able to fight over the remote ??

id like to see this in operation , but not be involved unless I was in the same room as another and they did the interaction and I just watched

and i think id hate hearing others commentary whilst trying to watch the anime

I think you might have the option to mute the voice channel. I can't remember, I haven't used the voice channel in rabbit, I've only ever used the chat on the side

• Like 1

Are we going to watch it with something like Watch2gether or are we going to watch it at the same time and not on a simulcast site?

I prefer the latter because my parents always interrupt me while I am watching something that I can't stop xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 50/50 about this, I would love to but counting how awkward my schedule is I don't think it would work, from Monday to Thursday I'm not free because of school and than sports can easily collide with the rest

I could possibly turn up for some nights.

• Like 2

I'm 50/50 about this, I would love to but counting how awkward my schedule is I don't think it would work, from Monday to Thursday I'm not free because of school and than sports can easily collide with the rest

I could possibly turn up for some nights.

Thank you for responding, Metro. I am currently working with Optic on this issue, and hopefully we can figure something out in regards to this. ^_^ I will keep you updated as soon as I know more.

I'll have to be a "drop-in" member because my schedule changes too often. But I can always try and keep up at my own pace, that way when I am a viable for drop-in, I won't be behind. Either that or I can just try and watch any anime movies if you guys include those in the watchalong

• Geano locked this topic