Favorite Anime Character (Deep And Interesting Topic)

weebcity

Its Time For The Deep Weeb Questions 😳

Who's Your Favorite Anime Character And What Anime Is They From, And What Is it That Makes You Like Them So Much?

i'll Go First

Watch Desert Punk - Crunchyroll

ShowName: Desert Punk

Character Name: Desert Punk

He's SuperFunny And Is So Entertaining He;'s Always Doing Something Stupid Each Sec Also is A Pervert This Anime is For Anyone Who Liked Blue Spring, Gintam Etc😂 i really recommend watching it

Rain Spider • Desert Punk • Absolute Anime

|============================|                                                                      
|   Click Me                                                      |
|                                                                      |
|                                                                      |
|============================|

Favorite female character: Rin Shima from Yuru Camp spacer.png

Because she’s a true introvert character,  not one that falls into the usual tropes of freaking out around other people or being desperate to be popular, make 100 friends, etc.

While she starts out as somewhat of a loner by choice, she learns  to enjoy sharing what she loves to do with others

spacer.png

But also still values quiet time alonespacer.png

Plus she can be both cool & adorable at the same time

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

Favorite male character: Saichi Sugimoto from Golden Kamuy

Dude’s a total badass

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

But is actually very caring with a strong moral code & sense of loyalty spacer.pngspacer.png

But  still capable of being a huge dorkspacer.png

I've got two favourite female characters, and I find it hard to choose between them.

Nagisa Furukawa, from Clannad & Clannad: After Story. A frail, sensitive and shy girl who cares deeply about her friends. Despite her introverted nature she is a friendly, and at times energetic, girl who is determined to achieve what she sets out to do.

Nagisa.jpg.60d9eb37911fd015cded79c79c5041c4.jpg

Rin Shima, from Yuru Camp. An introvert and loner by choice who values time spent by herself, but who is willing to join in with others and share what she enjoys doing.

Rin-Shima.jpg.245aca2223239b3efe3e0934ba75afb6.jpg

Favourite male character, Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad & Clannad: After Story. Outwardly a cynical sarcastic delinquent but this hides a sociable and caring personality and he is always willing to help his friends.

Tomoyo.jpg.e045ab706a99ac66d4bb2c67096467b9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

while I don't exactly have a favourite character, I will say I've always found Shigure from Fruits Basket interesting. At first he seems funny and kind, a bit perverted and lazy but overall a good person just looking to have some fun.

images(9).jpeg.98e082f2a4864569132875ef3119014b.jpeg

however, as the series goes on, it is revealed that he's actually very manipulative and sly. He's willing to do anything in order to get what he wants.

images(12).jpeg.c6f1bb6b688aa5e95cfd7f745a21f31a.jpeg

I just think he's a very well written character who has never left me bored. (I've only see the 2019 anime, though.)

and I will admit, he's definitely good looking 😳

images(13).jpeg.e058985cff3c83ad83984fe29b088701.jpeg

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

I've got so many favorites that it might take a while to list, so I'll just list the obvious choice for me.

Android 17 and 18. I used to watch Dragon Ball Z as a kid, and those 2 always made me think of me and my big sister. Apparently a lot of duo siblings have made that comparison, which I didn't know until recently, but after my sister passed away in 2008 (though I'm still unsure of the cause) it took on even more sentimental meaning. It was them against the world in the Cell Saga of DBZ. Though Android 17 wanted to act more like a kid, like I tend to. My big sister may have been 7 years older than me, but I just ended up making the comparison to these 2 androids of DBZ on a deeper level than I at first expected. Now the sibling androids always make me think of how my big sister used to always look out for me, how we were inseparable until the end.

latest?cb=20161124224528

• Aww 1

• 2 months later...