Post your animals!

Sakura

Post pics of your pets, or just any wildlife that you've seen. Cats, dogs, bears, mice ^^ 

Below is my furry thief baby, my ferret Sir Winston Churchill the 2nd, also known as "Squirrel" lol. He's a thief and will steal anything he can get grab, including mops.

Love to see your own furry babies or your photographs of wildlife 😊

Spoiler

Image11.png.da6b4b7ce5bbfc4a9077894eb148787d.png

Edited by Sakura
  • Friendly 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

Omg she's so cute 😍 She has such pretty fur and looks so soft and happyyyyy~! 💜

I definitely agree! And a meow that will just melt your heart. ^^ She's definitely a happy kitty though. I clean her litterbox everyday, get her a fresh bowl of water everyday, mix her diet food with some delicious Temptations treats so she'll actually eat it. lol Otherwise she doesn't eat the diet food. And she sleeps in my room at night. So adorable. ^^

1 hour ago, Animedragon said:

I think I may have posted this one before,  I saw this fox on my lawn one afternoon.

Fox.thumb.jpg.14d9dcaf97c858857136a0787306bd6e.jpg

Aw, I love red foxes! That's a good capture right there. ^^

• Friendly 1

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I think I may have posted this one before,  I saw this fox on my lawn one afternoon.

Fox.thumb.jpg.14d9dcaf97c858857136a0787306bd6e.jpg

That's such a good picture, foxes are always so cute 💜

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sakura said:

That's such a good picture, foxes are always so cute 💜

Foxes are certainly cute.

Until they dump all sorts of rubbish in my garden and I have to go round and pick up all the stuff. 😡

19 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Foxes are certainly cute.

Until they dump all sorts of rubbish in my garden and I have to go round and pick up all the stuff. 😡

Okay that is definitely not a fun time 🤣 I wouldn't enjoy that part of it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Thank you. I get a lot of enjoyment and fun taking pictures so when people say they like my efforts it makes me very happy.

Me too, I take pictures just about everywhere I go. When I'm traveling I either have my phone camera in my hand or an actual camera, I usually love to take pictures of architecture and plants/flowers though. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Me too, I take pictures just about everywhere I go. When I'm traveling I either have my phone camera in my hand or an actual camera, I usually love to take pictures of architecture and plants/flowers though. 

While I do take a few photos of animals and plants my main subjects are railways, museums, historic buildings and monuments.

• Like 1

A few months ago, I found this really cool Promethea silkmoth on the take-out window at my restaurant. I didn't want to take any chances with any customers hurting/killing it, so I picked it up and moved it somewhere safer.

spacer.png

• Friendly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

30 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Wow that's amazing, I've never seen any moths that look that pretty!

I had never seen any moths like this before I found the Promethea either. I always thought the Luna Moth was the neatest-looking one we had around here before that.

1 hour ago, viruxx said:

I had never seen any moths like this before I found the Promethea either. I always thought the Luna Moth was the neatest-looking one we had around here before that.

I've heard of this one before. It's really pretty ^^

26 minutes ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

it's a fairly old picture, but here are our two dogs Luna and Spudwick! Luna's just resting but Spud looks like he's out to murder lol

MessengerKids_creation_776983518.thumb.jpeg.768d6cb7593f88b6164da1533e4e32fe.jpeg

Omg they are adorable lol 

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1