What are some good anime to watch when your stressed

Tomochan

Three of my favourite series for de-stressing  are:

Aria: The Animation: a laid back and totally stress-free series.

Aria.thumb.jpg.2c835cef0994adcfde221b1f9e3c1cd0.jpg

Yuru Camp: watching Rin and her friends will take away any stress you're suffering from.

LB-Camp-3.thumb.jpg.29d261824b69ff97f6d1d107452e5fc9.jpg

and of course...

Cardcaptor Sakura: everyone's favourite Magical Girl will soon banish your stress.

Cardsak1.thumb.jpg.4c823f8b1aab8f87cc2d9d408fda33b9.jpg

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Definitely Yuru (Laidback) Camp. Nothing but positive vibes from OP to ED

bruh that one girl looks like alt universe boochi the rock

im not even a big fan of that anime. for some reason it seems a bit... off. like i dont hate boochi the rock or anything, its just not the type of thing that i love. its just ok

13 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Pretty much the CGDCT genre 

fuck that! i wanna see cute girls do DIOBOLICAL stuff

I wanna see cute girls doing downright INHUMAN stuff

im talking bout warcrimes 🥶

im talking bout Patrick Bateman cute anime girl vibes

C 113.png

Due to an unusual ability to see strange creatures called youkai, Takashi Natsume has never fit in. Passed around from one foster home to another, he was left isolated and lonely. Over time, he has accepted that no one would ever believe him and has closed himself off to his current caretakers and classmates.

When Natsume accidentally breaks an intangible barrier, he frees Madara—a mighty spirit in the form of a lucky cat. Madara notices that Natsume bears a remarkable resemblance to his late grandmother Reiko Natsume, an outcast girl who became known across the youkai world for creating the Book of Friends. It is now in Natsume's possession, along with its power to call upon the written names of the youkai Reiko had defeated.

With no interest in its powers, Natsume decides to keep the book for the sake of his grandmother's memories and to protect it from scheming youkai. Therefore, he makes a deal with Madara: he will hand him the book once his time is up, and in turn, Madara will act as Natsume's unofficial bodyguard, nicknamed Nyanko-sensei. With his newfound goal of freeing those Reiko had sealed, Natsume's relationship with both youkai and humans slowly begins to improve.

It's got a good amount of seasons and movies. The main MC over times forms relationships with the people in the village and it's very slice of life for most of it.

Edited by Key Visual

14 hours ago, Tomochan said:

fuck that! i wanna see cute girls do DIOBOLICAL stuff

I wanna see cute girls doing downright INHUMAN stuff

im talking bout warcrimes 🥶

Then you should watch When They Cry (Higurashi) & Saga of Tanya the Evil spacer.png

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Tomochan said:

i dont know if im crazy but THIS is my type of girl

pls stab me cute girl 0~0

Not my go to for destressing, but <shrugs>
If you want a more comedic/slice of life style of carnage, maybe try Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Devil May Cry anime is fun to watch when you're stressed. It's kind of equal to venting by proxy, but without too much excitement. Dante never really seems too worried actually. It's definitely funny and might even calm you down. You might need to play Devil May Cry 3 (which is actually a prequel to the first game) and Devil May Cry 1 first to know who accompanies him and get more familiar with who Dante is, not to mention the fact that the anime takes place after the 1st game, but the games are pretty fun too. Thought it'd still be loosely on-topic with that last part.

Edited by Wild Emotion