If you were a ghost...

Clayton

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2023 at 9:47 PM, Loser said:

I'd keep mourning about the countless forums which I got perma banned from without the mods telling me why and without responding to my ban appeals. Which is what will definitely happen here too sooner or later.

The way to avoid being banned is to read and follow the forum rules. It's also a good idea to re-read every post you write to check that it can't be misinterpreted before you hit that submit button.

21 hours ago, Loser said:

I have tried everything to avoid banhammers in my life, and I still get them. I know full well it will happen here too, sooner or later.

You can speak things into existence so walking into a brand new situation with baggage from the prior situation is risky. As long as you keep an open and positive mindset, you will be just fine here.

Edited by Daxter
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would float around and mess with people, like OoOoO I opened your cabinets, OoOoOoO I slammed the door, OooOoO I stole your french fries. 
Also maybe that means I could go into theaters and stuff for free and watch movies.. or something like that. It would probably get boring after awhile though so I guess I would hope I could use the internet of the people I'm haunting. 

On 1/2/2024 at 4:12 PM, Sakura said:

I would float around and mess with people, like OoOoO I opened your cabinets, OoOoOoO I slammed the door, OooOoO I stole your french fries. 
Also maybe that means I could go into theaters and stuff for free and watch movies.. or something like that. It would probably get boring after awhile though so I guess I would hope I could use the internet of the people I'm haunting. 

I think scarng people is probably a good way tpo help other ghosts move on. Nobody hanging around their haunted houses to keep them from passing on.

Why did the ghost cross the road? To get to... the other side... 

On 1/9/2024 at 1:53 AM, Imperfection said:

I'd haunt all my favorite people

And yea sneak into movies I'd be sitting there eating ghost popcorn and drinking ghost soda (or maybe just regular popcorn and regular soda)

You were a Danny Phantom fan, weren't ya. 

2856545b90b26bc856734fb6c73e7a7f.png

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 3 weeks later...