I would like some anime recommendations

Piccolo

Question

I like anime with good stories and I guess I like watching supernatural stuffs aswell, these are some of the anime that I've already watched Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, zatch bell, Dragon ball, Dragon ball z, don't like dbs all that much

9 answers to this question

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Dororo

Ushio & Tora

Soul Eater

Mob Psycho 100

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

Jujutsu Kaisen

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

My favorite anime is Inuyasha and it's really good if you haven't seen it ~ 

Code Geass, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin & Bleach are really good. You might like Boruto too if you liked Naruto.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sakura said:

My favorite anime is Inuyasha and it's really good if you haven't seen it ~ 

Code Geass, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin & Bleach are really good. You might like Boruto too if you liked Naruto.

I tried watching Boruto but I can't get into it, it's just not as good as Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

5 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

I tried watching Boruto but I can't get into it, it's just not as good as Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

I agree, it doesn't have the same feeling for me as Naruto Shippuden did, but a lot of people really seem to like it lol For me I was really into about the first 100 episodes I watched and then kind of lost interest. 

• Skeptical 1

4 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I agree, it doesn't have the same feeling for me as Naruto Shippuden did, but a lot of people really seem to like it lol For me I was really into about the first 100 episodes I watched and then kind of lost interest. 

I watched like probably around 50 episodes more or less then lost interest but later I read the manga and I would say the manga is slightly better than the anime