ERASED - Episode 1 Discussion

Ryuji

This first episode was amazing!!! The dark elements...the time traveling elements....they're both executed perfectly! I was thoroughly impressed! I'm quite interested in seeing where this anime is going especially now since the MC is a little kid again due to the time traveling thing.

I can't wait for episode 2! I'm really glad I picked this anime up!

5400132.jpg.aa7b81a155542977ca30d41b9b4f46e9.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Oh wow, I really enjoyed episode one. Satoru is a great character. Too bad he won't be ending up with that one girl though. :P Anyway, I'm really looking forward to see how he handles the time travel to so far back.

Too bad he won't be ending up with that one girl though. :P

Yeah...I kinda liked that girl however, I think I'll be happier if Satoru ends up with the girl from his past who was murdered.

Wow wow spoiler makers guys, sheesh!

Actually, to increase discussion in the anime section (which used to be practically dead), we moved to having threadmarks without spoilers. So, if you haven't watched the most recent episode, either stop where it says 'Threadmark: Episode <#>' above a post, and simply make sure you don't go beyond that point until you've read it. We did use spoilers in this section for a while, but I believe it was only me and Yuuki posting. :?

This is a great mystery thriller...

The time travelling elements reminded me of that Tom Cruise movie, Edge of Tomorrow. That movie was adapted from the Japanese light novel All You Need Is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka.

The same element of going back in time to find a better outcome.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode. :)

Loved the first episode. Besides Dagashi Kashi this might be my favorite anime this season so far.

A lot happened in the first episode and the mystery kept he me on the edge of my seat. I did not see the end coming either with Satoru walking in on his dead mother and left looking like he did it. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic