Can someone suggest some anime with nudity but also a good story currently on Netflix or Hulu?

SeanRous

• 2 weeks later...
Elfen Lied has a lot of nudity.

Second this one ( that is if you don't mind the gore ).

For anime with nudity I recommend, Highschool DxD ( since you said you wanted fan-service as well ), Masou Gakuen HxH, Kiss X Sis ( There's incest though ), and Hantsu X Torasshu.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for something to watch tonight I'd like fan service And comedy, scifi&fantasy, or horror.

Code Geass perhaps, the nudity factor isn't high, but Kallen does her best, with the occasional input from Shirley, once from Euphemia, and I think Cecile might even have one instance too!

Didn't realise it was on Netflix until recently, as I stumbled across it when I found out Cyborg 009 vs Devilman was on there!

For anime with nudity I recommend, Highschool DxD ( since you said you wanted fan-service as well ), Masou Gakuen HxH, Kiss X Sis ( There's incest though ), and Hantsu X Torasshu.

That's a lot of "X" ;)!

Edited by Guest

Code Geass perhaps, the nudity factor isn't high, but Kallen does her best, with the occasional input from Shirley, once from Euphemia, and I think Cecile might even have one instance too!

Didn't realise it was on Netflix until recently, as I stumbled across it when I found out Cyborg 009 vs Devilman was on there!

That's a lot of "X" ;)!

Hope you have fun with them! ^^

Yea, um. I don't think Netflix (don't know about hulu) has any anime with nudity, sry bro.

Elfen Lied is on Netflix, and it has nudity.

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you have fun with them! ^^

Can't go wrong with Code Geass, it has the same sort of clever that Death Note has, that said, watched the anime to Death Note recently, I actually think the Live Action movies were cleverer than the anime (and thus that possibly means the manga)!

As for Cyborg 009 vs. Devilman, it was certainly better than 009 Re: Cyborg; just some of the stuff about that movie was weird, and by going for realistic character designs, they lost their charm ;)!

• Dislike 1

Can't go wrong with Code Geass, it has the same sort of clever that Death Note has, that said, watched the anime to Death Note recently, I actually think the Live Action movies were cleverer than the anime (and thus that possibly means the manga)!

As for Cyborg 009 vs. Devilman, it was certainly better than 009 Re: Cyborg; just some of the stuff about that movie was weird, and by going for realistic character designs, they lost their charm ;)!

No live action will ever be better than the original deathnote anime. And honestly, nothing Japanese that American's remake is ever as clever or good as the original, its just dumbed down.

No live action will ever be better than the original deathnote anime. And honestly, nothing Japanese that American's remake is ever as clever or good as the original, its just dumbed down.

I don't know, I feel that the live action was quite clever, I mean the new plot with Misora Naomi in the live action, was just great, and how L was more clued up as to who Kira was! I wasn't a fan of the timeskip in the anime/manga either!

I've still yet to see what the Live Action Series is like however, and then there's the new movie on the way which, apparently is a spirit sequel to the movies in which, two individuals are given the D.N.A. of L and Light, or something, and thus the battle continues!

Apparently there's also to be a Live Action mini-series, relating to the new movie, and actually, I didn't even think about the US movie on the way, that you've referenced to!

Edited by Guest
  • Dislike 1

• 3 months later...

^

Can't believe you've actually suggested Boku no Pico to someone. :D

Should've put that picture under spoiler though, it's NSFW.

@Optic @Kirry @ssjup81 just in case he doesn't...

As for recommendation... How about Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!

It's echhi anime with edgy humor and lots of self aware fan service. ;)

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

^

Can't believe you've actually suggested Boku no Pico to someone. :D

Should've put that picture under spoiler though, it's NSFW.

@Optic @Kirry @ssjup81 just in case he doesn't...

To be frank, it goes against the Good Taste part of the forum guidelines regardless of whether or not it's behind a spoiler tag. :?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic