User 1510

Favorite Anime Series

My favorite of all time is Sword art online, I know its disliked by a lot of anime fans but I don't care, its so good and the art is just perfect.

tumblr_mh5zptqtCV1rogebio1_500.gif.3282410ead5b0d76b12a6052ca883a7a.gif

My other favorite are: Deathnote and attack on titan.

And my fave Anime character ever is Levi. :)

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

My favorite of all time is Sword art online, I know its disliked by a lot of anime fans but I don't care, its so good and the art is just perfect.

[ATTACH=full]30098[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much.

• Friendly 1

My favorite anime is still Yoroiden Samurai Troopers.

IMG_0315.JPG.15bf016fec1bba4933069185389f186f.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks.
You're welcome, but why thanks? ^^
  • Like 1

You're welcome, but why thanks? ^^

I mean thank you for contributing towards my survey on the world's favorite anime series for which the top 10 results will appear next summer.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Clannad After Story is by far my favorite anime. Good art, great story and amazing character development. I'm one of those who know what they want from their anime and Clannad delivered. :)

• Like 1

Clannad After Story is by far my favorite anime. Good art, great story and amazing character development. I'm one of those who know what they want from their anime and Clannad delivered. :)

Thanks.

Many thanks to everyone who gave their opinions so far, much appreciated. Love you guys.

• Friendly 1

Thank you so much for rating my post as friendly.

• Friendly 1

I always liked the dot hack anime series'. They are a bit slow but the stories they tell are amazing to me.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for rating my post as friendly.

Lol, np. Your a friendly person, you get a friendly rating. :)

• Friendly 1

Lol, np. Your a friendly person

that he is but not just friendly also polite and courteous enough to verbally reply a thankyou

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

My list changes every answer but Hare+Guu, Konosuba, and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijo are all high up there.

• Useful 1

My list changes every answer but Hare+Guu, Konosuba, and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijo are all high up there.

Thanks.

Bleach is my favourite. It may remain this way unless I find a better series.

• Useful 1

Bleach is my favourite. It may remain this way unless I find a better series.

Thanks. Bleach is one of the all-time greats, alongside Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist and Attack on Titan.

Edited by Guest

Hi, everyone.

Which anime TV series is your favorite? A top 10 list will be posted on Anime Forums and on my Google+ profile next year.

Thanks.

My opinion is Naruto/Shippuden because I just cosplayed as Naruto himself and that I heard the show actually saved someone's life because he was feeling suicidal but watching Naruto helped him to feel better about himself.

• Winner 1

My opinion is Naruto/Shippuden because I just cosplayed as Naruto himself and that I heard the show actually saved someone's life because he was feeling suicidal but watching Naruto helped him to feel better about himself.

Dude what are you doing? I've seen like five notifications from your posts that are all about Naruto, and that are all pretty much exactly the same. Do you want to chill on the spam a bit, because it's getting to be a bit much.

• Funny 1

Dude what are you doing? I've seen like five notifications from your posts that are all about Naruto, and that are all pretty much exactly the same. Do you want to chill on the spam a bit, because it's getting to be a bit much.

My apologies, I was just updating my replies in multiple threads because one of my preferences has changed, but I have now finished repeating myself. I really don't want to annoy anyone.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for rating my post as "winner". You have just made my day.

• Like 1

My favorite anime series is saint seiya awesome story and always had some great fights

• Like 1