What anime are you gonna watch in the new year?

scarlet reaper

Hmm.... Here's my list:

- KonoSuba 2nd season

- Masamune-kun no Revenge

- Akiba's Trip the Animation

- Tales of Zestiria the X(2017)

I might consider watching others, we'll see.

Also I'll be watching SAO Movie: Ordinal Scale and Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen.

Most of these anime and movies listed contain Comedy and Fantasy, both of which are my favorite tags.

I'll be watching Masamune-kun no Revenge because of the heroine tho. Cuz no waifu gets left behind. Oh but I like the story too! hue.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

-Attack On Titan S2

-Sword Art Online S3

-Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale

-Corpse Party

-Deadman Wonderland

-Pyscho Pass

-Ajin

-Toradora!

-No Game No Life

-Angel Beats

-Another

-When They Cry (Still trying to figure out what order to watch this in)

-Your Lie In April

-Re:ZERO

-Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation

-Seraph Of The End: Vampire Reign

• Like 3

-Attack On Titan S2

-Sword Art Online S3

-Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale

-Corpse Party

-Deadman Wonderland

-Pyscho Pass

-Ajin

-Toradora!

-No Game No Life

-Angel Beats

-Another

-When They Cry (Still trying to figure out what order to watch this in)

-Your Lie In April

-Re:ZERO

-Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation

-Seraph Of The End: Vampire Reign

Oh yea, def hyperdimensional Neptunia and another. :D

• Agree 1

Most prefer to have a list of animes they want to watch. Which anime do you plan to watch in 2017? Anybody seen animes others want to watch? any suggestions? And can you comment on what the animes that others want to watch are like?

Two of the series I'm going to start watching are Cowboy Bebop and Sword Art Online. Plus I am going to see the re-release of Ghost in the Shell at a Cinema in Birmingham, UK.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

No clue, unfortunately I've been busy & have little time for anime. Hell, I didn't even know AoT was getting a new season, maybe you guys & gals could give me some recommendations?

its confirmed that code geass is getting a third season, there is another season of tokyo ghoul, AOT, and blue exorcist coming out this year

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

I've never read the manga on it. But I am curious where the anime will take us. Don't they go beyond the 3 walls in this season?

I think so but I haven't read the Mangas yet either due to not wanting spoilers.

• Agree 1

Two of the series I'm going to start watching are Cowboy Bebop and Sword Art Online. Plus I am going to see the re-release of Ghost in the Shell at a Cinema in Birmingham, UK.

Sao is awesome, my fave anime ever. Hope you enjoy it!! :D

• Like 1

suppose I should add here as well I hope to be seeing this year the next instalments of

Sword Art Online as well

the movie Sword Art Online :Ordinal Scale

[spoiler=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxxReVeVDI

and the next season/arc Sword Art Online: Alicization (I hope)

then there's instalments of the Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel a trilogy of films to come that id like to see

rabbits-jpg.30294

[spoiler=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLyYhi6xejM

as well as some mentioned but others above

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

well this year i will be watching blue exorcist for sure, been waiting for ages this!!!

I haven't had the chance to see all the other airing anime this year so i may pick one or 2 up.

I have a massive list and i normally will just pick something out and watch it, when i have some spare time.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

well this year i will be watching blue exorcist for sure, been waiting for ages this!!!

I haven't had the chance to see all the other airing anime this year so i may pick one or 2 up.

I have a massive list and i normally will just pick something out and watch it, when i have some spare time.

I am also excited for Blue Exorcist season 2.

Other than committing to that series, I have not for sure committed to anything else yet.

I am actually catching up on some older series at the moment.. But I plan to at least commit to 2-3 this season.

I will say that Winter season looks much more promising than fall.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic