I CHALLENGE YOU ALL...

Frost

I feel like a complete idiot asking but the avatar part would be where the signature is to or is that like the thing that greets you when you enter the forums sorry I'm not vary smart. Ill start as soon as I know....

I feel like a complete idiot asking but the avatar part would be where the signature is to or is that like the thing that greets you when you enter the forums sorry I'm not vary smart. Ill start as soon as I know....

The avatar part would be the picture next to your name. The banner would be the picture you have in your personal signature. Also, don't feel like an idiot for asking! If you need some examples or screenshots, let me know. :D

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1

The avatar part would be the picture next to your name. The banner would be the picture you have in your personal signature. Also, don't feel like an idiot for asking! If you need some examples or screenshots, let me know. :D

Is it ok to have more then one and to try again with the same thing but change it up??

I'm just waiting for someone to actually post something so I can feel bad about myself not being able to do the same.

Lololol. I was expecting you to try. :P

Well, I WOULD join, but I don't exactly make Avatars so... it's not really a set.

I'll accept even half completed work. :P

Bruh I am having exporting problems otherwise I'd be done....

I BELIEVE IN YOU

• Friendly 1

Damn it I should have read the thread better.

I messed around making a funny horrible set in paint for 20 minutes before I realized you wanted something that you would actually use. xD

• Funny 2

Damn it I should have read the thread better.

I messed around making a funny horrible set in paint for 20 minutes before I realized you wanted something that you would actually use. xD

Lol I never said I wouldn't use a paint set. Trolololol.

I will use any set I find amusing or interesting.

All of them if I feel like it.

[ATTACH=full]31244[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31245[/ATTACH]

I messed up on the sig boarder. I can never keep my mouse hand still.

Not gonna lie I just laughed in the middle of the restaurant I'm sitting in lol.

I reward you with some points for reflecting what my inner self looks like.

The avatar I will use for now :P

The signature is going into a folder for me to chuckle at later. lololololol

Still waiting on @Sekkarou to quit being so lazy lolol :P

Also surprised @Davis hasn't gotten in on this xD

IT'S LIKE FREE POINTS. YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING.

YOU PEOPLE SO LAZY

• Like 1

Oooh, now this is my kind of thing! :D

Can't draw whatsoever but love graphic design...

Just give me like, a... week? Sorry, I have a stupidly large homework assignment for next week so uh, I'm gonna be busy xD

But sure I'll try, even I don't get cookies out of it...

I mean... I will though... r-right?

Edited by Guest

Just give me like, a... week? Sorry, I have a stupidly large homework assignment for next week that I was given four weeks for but I mean, who want's to sit and write about Islam for 4 weeks straight?

Umm, Muslims probably. Oh well I'm not a Muslim so I'd rather not I'll just make signatures xD

I'm Muslim, if you need any help regarding to your "stupidly large homework" feel free to pm me for further help xD.

OT: I will work on it this weekend ^^ @Kirry Btw, only avatar and signature?

• Like 1

I think I truly captured your passion for rock's big sis!

Hope you like it! it took hours upon hours of perfecting to do.... ;)

59e21767db929_KirryIamrock.thumb.jpg.870971dce36c6c1aed0a01a367fd8688.jpg

(Would draw something good, but I cant due to me working on a few projects recently. sorry Kir-kir)

Edited by Guest

Oooh, now this is my kind of thing! :D

Can't draw whatsoever but love graphic design...

Just give me like, a... week? Sorry, I have a stupidly large homework assignment for next week so uh, I'm gonna be busy xD

But sure I'll try, even I don't get cookies out of it...

I mean... I will though... r-right?

I believe in you! I shall wait patiently for your awesomeness!

I'm Muslim, if you need any help regarding to your "stupidly large homework" feel free to pm me for further help xD.

OT: I will work on it this weekend ^^ @Kirry Btw, only avatar and signature?

Yay! Muco <3 Yes. Sig+avy or one of the either

I think I truly captured your passion for rock's big sis!

Hope you like it! it took hours upon hours of perfecting to do.... ;)

[ATTACH=full]31246[/ATTACH]

(Would draw something good, but I cant due to me working on a few projects recently. sorry Kir-kir)

This is amazing. Quite large, yet delicate and impressive. 10/10 bravo clap clap!

I'll just throw this down here. I was too lazy to make something better so... yeah.[ATTACH=full]31248[/ATTACH]

That's smexy. DID YOU JUST MAKE DIS OR DID YOU HAVE IT PREMADE

I made this but its not as good as some amazing pictures that have been posted. Oh yeah if you do end up using it tell me if you want me to personalize it in some way! 59e217684cfc4_BlueDiamondSkyfall4.thumb.png.55219cf2d43c6cc9eaab26d160fb3eb9.png

I made this but its not as good as some amazing pictures that have been posted. Oh yeah if you do end up using it tell me if you want me to personalize it in some way! [ATTACH]31249[/ATTACH]

Much thanks Green Eyes! <3 Throwing some points your way! <3

I made this but its not as good as some amazing pictures that have been posted. Oh yeah if you do end up using it tell me if you want me to personalize it in some way! [ATTACH]31249[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Thanks! If you ever want any more pics ill gladly make more! I like making wallpapers for people!

• Friendly 1