What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

12 hours ago, Imperfection said:

I ran one dungeon in ff14 and then goofed around in bomb rush cyberfunk lol

Final Fantasy XIV looks fun but I have never tried it as I am not sure I would play often enough for the subscription to be worth it.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I played an older game that I haven't play in awhile today called Perfect World, I play it on a private server though. I mostly just wandered around in the snow areas and looked at the snowmen and set off some fireworks while sitting on a covered bridge in this really nice village covered with sakura blossom trees. 

• Wow 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 hours ago, Sakura said:

I played an older game that I haven't play in awhile today called Perfect World, I play it on a private server though. I mostly just wandered around in the snow areas and looked at the snowmen and set off some fireworks while sitting on a covered bridge in this really nice village covered with sakura blossom trees. 

It's always fun to revisit games you used to play. There's something about playing them again that brings back really good feelings. Do you feel that way when you replay games that you used to play, too? The visualization from what you said you did in the game creates a beautiful image in the mind to picture, too. Have you ever seen a sakura blosson tree in person? I'm curious since you travel a lot. ^^ I've always wanted to see one, but I don't think I'll ever be able to. I really hope you have though because it sounds breathtakingly beautiful to see one up close. 

• Friendly 1

18 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

It's always fun to revisit games you used to play. There's something about playing them again that brings back really good feelings. Do you feel that way when you replay games that you used to play, too? The visualization from what you said you did in the game creates a beautiful image in the mind to picture, too. Have you ever seen a sakura blosson tree in person? I'm curious since you travel a lot. ^^ I've always wanted to see one, but I don't think I'll ever be able to. I really hope you have though because it sounds breathtakingly beautiful to see one up close. 

I have seen Sakura trees in person before and it's really lovely. It's something I would want to see again. I guess that's why I like going to this particular place on the game because the blossoms are always in bloom and you can sit and watch the petals fall and splash around in the water, play with your pets there or sit up on the covered bridges and shoot fireworks ^^

• Friendly 1

On 1/7/2024 at 5:34 PM, Daxter said:

Final Fantasy XIV looks fun but I have never tried it as I am not sure I would play often enough for the subscription to be worth it.

Just caught this. They do have a free trial that goes all the way up the third expansion now. If you'd ever be down to try I'd be happy to help teach.

I'm currently on the goblin server

• Wow 1

22 hours ago, Sakura said:

I have seen Sakura trees in person before and it's really lovely. It's something I would want to see again. I guess that's why I like going to this particular place on the game because the blossoms are always in bloom and you can sit and watch the petals fall and splash around in the water, play with your pets there or sit up on the covered bridges and shoot fireworks ^^

I'm really glad you've been able to see one in person. You really should plan some time to take for yourself so you can see one again. ^^ Do they make that game for Switch? I wonder if I could convince mom to get it for me if I begged her so much that she'd give in. Hey, sometimes it works. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

I'm really glad you've been able to see one in person. You really should plan some time to take for yourself so you can see one again. ^^ Do they make that game for Switch? I wonder if I could convince mom to get it for me if I begged her so much that she'd give in. Hey, sometimes it works. lol

I could probably go for doing something like that, seeing something peaceful right now, and you know why lol ~
I honestly don't know if they have it for Switch, they had it as a mobile game once and I think it still exists as a mobile game.

15 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Just caught this. They do have a free trial that goes all the way up the third expansion now. If you'd ever be down to try I'd be happy to help teach.

I'm currently on the goblin server

Sounds interesting, I may have to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

18 hours ago, Sakura said:

I could probably go for doing something like that, seeing something peaceful right now, and you know why lol ~
I honestly don't know if they have it for Switch, they had it as a mobile game once and I think it still exists as a mobile game.

I think it would be a really good idea if you could take a break from everything like that. ^^

I still don't have a phone, so I wouldn't be able to play it if it was still a mobile game, but it does sound like a beautiful game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I think it would be a really good idea if you could take a break from everything like that. ^^

I still don't have a phone, so I wouldn't be able to play it if it was still a mobile game, but it does sound like a beautiful game.

God, I need a break lol 

I meant to mention that as far as games go my best friend gave me the most expensive end game weapon on OSRS this week so I am happy about that, it was nice of him to do it ~ so now I have to work on my ranging level because range is the only thing I don't have maxed out in combat stats lol 

• Agree 1

Planet Zoo

Been binge playing this lately since the devs fixed some things with a patch. Currently focused on the overall layout of my zoo. 

On 1/10/2024 at 5:17 PM, Sakura said:

God, I need a break lol 

I meant to mention that as far as games go my best friend gave me the most expensive end game weapon on OSRS this week so I am happy about that, it was nice of him to do it ~ so now I have to work on my ranging level because range is the only thing I don't have maxed out in combat stats lol 

Yeah, a nice break away from how busy you usually are seems like a good idea. I think you really love nature from what you've said, but I bet it's also hard to do with your schooling schedule, too. Can you take any vacation days or go on leave for a while to do it or is that not something they do? You know why I don't have any idea though, so I don't really know how they do things like that. Or even if they do things like that. o.0

That's awesome!!! Congrats on the end game weapon!! ^^ What does the ranging level increase? I haven't played that game in too long to remember details like that.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:45 AM, Wild Emotion said:

Yeah, a nice break away from how busy you usually are seems like a good idea. I think you really love nature from what you've said, but I bet it's also hard to do with your schooling schedule, too. Can you take any vacation days or go on leave for a while to do it or is that not something they do? You know why I don't have any idea though, so I don't really know how they do things like that. Or even if they do things like that. o.0

That's awesome!!! Congrats on the end game weapon!! ^^ What does the ranging level increase? I haven't played that game in too long to remember details like that.

No you can't go on vacation from school like you can work lol, be nice if you could. You do get vacations though, but I mean, I just finished with Christmas holiday. This weekend is a holiday too so it's a 3 day weekend. 

You have to get 85 range to use it, right now I have 84, which I just got. So only 1 level left and I can use it. I'll get that today because I'm not that far from it right now. 

Getting back into KSP(1)  Just took another set of Minmus tourists up to the orbital station where they transfer to the vehicle that will do the flyby or landing on the Mün or Minmus.  I call it Tourist Trap station.  :) 

Screenshotfrom2024-01-1317-22-18.thumb.png.798b115ed3c1cc84acedd0356f398f75.png

• Wow 1

Yesterday was productive - 96 farming, 85 Ranging, 90 Smithing in levels, and today is starting going from 83 - 90 Firemaking on OSRS, 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 1/13/2024 at 5:40 PM, Sakura said:

No you can't go on vacation from school like you can work lol, be nice if you could. You do get vacations though, but I mean, I just finished with Christmas holiday. This weekend is a holiday too so it's a 3 day weekend. 

You have to get 85 range to use it, right now I have 84, which I just got. So only 1 level left and I can use it. I'll get that today because I'm not that far from it right now. 

Oh, ok. lol I didn't think you could, but I wasn't entirely sure. I was hoping though. ^^

Congrats on getting 85 range though on OSRS!! Have you used that new bow yet?

My Time At Sandrock

Live-streamed for almost 4 hours last night and got a few side missions and commissions done. I also discovered that the map is a lot bigger than I first thought, lol. Discovered more enemies, creatures and resources. 

16 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Oh, ok. lol I didn't think you could, but I wasn't entirely sure. I was hoping though. ^^

Congrats on getting 85 range though on OSRS!! Have you used that new bow yet?

Ya I haven't taken it off, now I can stand around and look at all the peasants that don't have one 🤣

• Funny 1

The last of us part 2 Remastered. Already 100% the ps4 version but I want to see the differences between the ps5 version, also, the new content 'No Return' is so fun to play😊

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I finally got 90 in firemaking on this current account which is what I wanted. Everything is getting closer to all level 90s 😊

• Friendly 1

In Nier Automata on Switch, as 2B, so far I've unlocked the alternate endings of dying in the prologue battle, removing her OS chip, and Self- Destructing in the Bunker. lol All had really interesting lines of text to read after doing it. I think the Bunker one was funny because it said the Commander was probably drifting around in space with a stern look on her face. I'm paraphrasing, but that made me laugh. XD There's 23 more alternate endings and I'm going to unlock them ALL!!!!!!! But the optional ones for 2B's playthrough that I could have done so far I've done at least after the appearance of the Adam and Eve machine lifeforms were created from the cocoon of machines. Right now I need to find the MIA YoRHa units which the quest target location is apparently in the Amusement Park (weird for machines to have a place like that), but right now I'm trying to collect Titanium Alloy so I can upgrade Virtuous Dignity (the Spear with Virtuous in the name that gains increased attack speed as a bonus in upgraded levels 2 and 3). Weirdly enough when fishing in a sewer-like area in the map that's the only way to get to the Amusement Park right now is where I actually ended up fishing out an Iron Pipe, which is a weapon that can be equippped. XD It was upgraded to level 3 easily enough, but at level 4 it will gain the effect of "High Stun" though I'm not sure what that does just yet. It's remarkably weak by comparison to the other weapons in my inventory though, so maybe the High Stun effect will turn out to be a rare effect or something. I wasn't expecting to get any additional weapons when fishing though. lol Finding Masamune to upgrade my weapons to level 4 is a ways away though, and I'm not even sure if it'll be necessary to do in 2B's playthrough, but when it comes to games I'm somewhat of a completionist... if that's even a word. Maybe the more accurate wording is I like to be prepared early in the game as much as I can be. I won't be able to upgrade every single weapon to level 3 or 4 though, but it can't hurt to be prepared for anything. ^^ OH!!! I also found the Pod that can be located in the Desert that someone apparently lost and couldn't find. XD It shoots missiles, so I don't have to only rely on the main gatling gun Pod that's given to 2B by default. Changing the Pod Program to different attacks is cool, too, which I've set 2 different attacks/programs to the 2 Pods in my current inventory. The only 1 DLC there was turned out to be free, so that was pretty sweet, too. ^^ Basically it's just some alternate outfits for the playable characters, 2 masks, 2 baubles, more songs to listen to in the Jukebox at the Resistance Camp, and even a skin for the Pod so it doesn't look like a machine. It's pretty neat. I've learned to check some Switch games' DLC just to see if they're free because a lot of them turn out to be 100% Scot free. ^^ So, I've upgraded Virtuous Contract (one-handed sword that 2B was initially equipped with), Virtuous Treaty (the 2-handed sword that 2B was using in the prologue before she self-destructed, so I had to go back to the Abandoned Factory to pick that up along with the other things left behind at a location after using the self-destruct), and Virtuous Dignity (the recently acquired spear) to level 3, along with 1, maybe 2 other weapons I can't remember the names of right now which I'll try to list at a later date after refreshing my memory of their name and levels. There's more weapons to collect and buy in the game though and I'm only after the point where Anemone asked 2B to clear the Desert of machine lifeforms which is where Adam and Eve (the most evolved machines in the game, I think) made their first appearance. Stark naked, but apparently they don't have reproductive organs, so that was a relief that I didn't have to see that. lol Which was the first story based mission in the game after the Prologue, so I may have collected a small number of weapons from the Weapons Trader in the Resistance Camp and other means, but there's more to be had as the story progresses. It's pretty fun using 2B's 2 equipped weapons to find out what the different combos are using the Light and Heavy attacks, too. She can equip up to 2 different Weapon Sets at a time, which just means 2 different weapons in each set equipped. They can be changed mid-play by pressing up on the D-Pad, too, so that's going to be convenient. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Silly 1

13 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

In Nier Automata on Switch, as 2B, so far I've unlocked the alternate endings of dying in the prologue battle, removing her OS chip, and Self- Destructing in the Bunker. lol All had really interesting lines of text to read after doing it. I think the Bunker one was funny because it said the Commander was probably drifting around in space with a stern look on her face. I'm paraphrasing, but that made me laugh. XD There's 23 more alternate endings and I'm going to unlock them ALL!!!!!!! But the optional ones for 2B's playthrough that I could have done so far I've done at least after the appearance of the Adam and Eve machine lifeforms were created from the cocoon of machines. Right now I need to find the MIA YoRHa units which the quest target location is apparently in the Amusement Park (weird for machines to have a place like that), but right now I'm trying to collect Titanium Alloy so I can upgrade Virtuous Dignity (the Spear with Virtuous in the name that gains increased attack speed as a bonus in upgraded levels 2 and 3). Weirdly enough when fishing in a sewer-like area in the map that's the only way to get to the Amusement Park right now is where I actually ended up fishing out an Iron Pipe, which is a weapon that can be equippped. XD It was upgraded to level 3 easily enough, but at level 4 it will gain the effect of "High Stun" though I'm not sure what that does just yet. It's remarkably weak by comparison to the other weapons in my inventory though, so maybe the High Stun effect will turn out to be a rare effect or something. I wasn't expecting to get any additional weapons when fishing though. lol Finding Masamune to upgrade my weapons to level 4 is a ways away though, and I'm not even sure if it'll be necessary to do in 2B's playthrough, but when it comes to games I'm somewhat of a completionist... if that's even a word. Maybe the more accurate wording is I like to be prepared early in the game as much as I can be. I won't be able to upgrade every single weapon to level 3 or 4 though, but it can't hurt to be prepared for anything. ^^ OH!!! I also found the Pod that can be located in the Desert that someone apparently lost and couldn't find. XD It shoots missiles, so I don't have to only rely on the main gatling gun Pod that's given to 2B by default. Changing the Pod Program to different attacks is cool, too, which I've set 2 different attacks/programs to the 2 Pods in my current inventory. The only 1 DLC there was turned out to be free, so that was pretty sweet, too. ^^ Basically it's just some alternate outfits for the playable characters, 2 masks, 2 baubles, more songs to listen to in the Jukebox at the Resistance Camp, and even a skin for the Pod so it doesn't look like a machine. It's pretty neat. I've learned to check some Switch games' DLC just to see if they're free because a lot of them turn out to be 100% Scot free. ^^ So, I've upgraded Virtuous Contract (one-handed sword that 2B was initially equipped with), Virtuous Treaty (the 2-handed sword that 2B was using in the prologue before she self-destructed, so I had to go back to the Abandoned Factory to pick that up along with the other things left behind at a location after using the self-destruct), and Virtuous Dignity (the recently acquired spear) to level 3, along with 1, maybe 2 other weapons I can't remember the names of right now which I'll try to list at a later date after refreshing my memory of their name and levels. There's more weapons to collect and buy in the game though and I'm only after the point where Anemone asked 2B to clear the Desert of machine lifeforms which is where Adam and Eve (the most evolved machines in the game, I think) made their first appearance. Stark naked, but apparently they don't have reproductive organs, so that was a relief that I didn't have to see that. lol Which was the first story based mission in the game after the Prologue, so I may have collected a small number of weapons from the Weapons Trader in the Resistance Camp and other means, but there's more to be had as the story progresses. It's pretty fun using 2B's 2 equipped weapons to find out what the different combos are using the Light and Heavy attacks, too. She can equip up to 2 different Weapon Sets at a time, which just means 2 different weapons in each set equipped. They can be changed mid-play by pressing up on the D-Pad, too, so that's going to be convenient. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been busyyyyyyyyyyy lol ~ 

I got a rare pet earlier on a game I play that I've wanted for a longggg time, so kinda happy about that.