What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Just tried the Voxlands demo on Steam.  Had to run it under proton on my linux box but it seemed pretty solid for a demo.  Played a couple of levels and a bit of the crafting tutorial.  Looks promising.  Definitely be interested in seeing how the full game turns out.

16 hours ago, Sakura said:

Sounds easier tbh lol But stuff like Construction I don't really feel like doing, even though maxing Con takes literally just a bored weekend.. x.x I was just getting everything 90+ atm 

I did 99 con on my alt a couple days ago. Took less than a week.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Unfortunately, in Nier Automata I apparently failed The Wandering Couple quest by the time I got to the point in the Route A story where 2B got separated from 9S, so I just started a new game. lol At least with my bad memory it's still fun to play a game from the beginning all over again. ^^ I my not necessarily have had to start a new game, but I don't like leaving things like not completing everything that I can when it comes to quests. I looked on the All Quests list and The Wandering Couple actually had a little "X" before it in a little box and I didn't get the Pod Program for completing it, so I started over to get it. XD I think I might be a sort of perfectionist, to some extent anyway, when it comes to the games I play. I'll just have to pay more attention to the Quests this time instead of accumulating vast sums of G. lol I had so much I literally didn't even know what to do with it. lmao I think I might've been wasting time for a while, but it was still fun. Right now I'm at the beginning and I've already done the Quests for the 2 shops in the Resistance Camps and got everything from the Abandoned Factory that was left from the Prologue dual self-destruction that took place. Thankfully, the DLC was 100% free, so I got that and I'll upload a screenshot of how B2 looks right now with a few of the Key Items that the DLC provides to change 2B's look so far. I wish I would've known sooner that the items and Large Sword that 2B was using in the Prologue could've been recovered so early in the game. lol Eh, at least now I've got the Virtuous Treaty large sword now. I've bought all 3 weapons from the Weapons Trader, purchased some of the Storage + items from the 3rd Shop in the Resistance Camp, but the way I've been getting so much G is from fishing. I've already found 1 Machine Lifeform Head. lol Not too common with fishing, but pretty important for later on in the game. At least I think it is... better to be safe than have 1 more item to fish for that's rare to get from fishing in the first place. So, for now, I'll just be running around fishing to accrue some funds. So far I've unlocked the "fa[T]al error", "deb [ U ] nked", and "broken [W]ings" endings. the first 2 make me laugh. lol Especially the debUnked ending. XD

Edited by Wild Emotion

7 hours ago, Sasuke said:

I did 99 con on my alt a couple days ago. Took less than a week.

That's going to cost me like 380M lol @.@ Sooo this week I'll finish that firemaking, and prolly get closer to maxing farming. 97 Farming atm and I want to get 99 this weekend. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sakura said:

That's going to cost me like 380M lol @.@ Sooo this week I'll finish that firemaking, and prolly get closer to maxing farming. 97 Farming atm and I want to get 99 this weekend. 

Do tithe farm?

8 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Do tithe farm?

Tooooo much work lol I'm doing tree runs. Just did my tree run a few agos tbh and getting ready to do herb runs then go back to firemaking ^^

• Funny 1

15 hours ago, Sakura said:

Tooooo much work lol I'm doing tree runs. Just did my tree run a few agos tbh and getting ready to do herb runs then go back to firemaking ^^

Did you get 90? 

I'm feeling nostalgic today so I'm playing AQ. I managed to log into my original account. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Did you get 90? 

I'm feeling nostalgic today so I'm playing AQ. I managed to log into my original account. 

Omg I forgot Adventure Quest is a game that exists xD I used to play that so much when I was a teenager. There was another version of it too that wasn't multi-player but I don't remember what it was called that I used to play all the time ~ tbh I'm surprised Adventure Quest still exists lolz

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 2/2/2024 at 2:18 PM, Sakura said:

Omg I forgot Adventure Quest is a game that exists xD I used to play that so much when I was a teenager. There was another version of it too that wasn't multi-player but I don't remember what it was called that I used to play all the time ~ tbh I'm surprised Adventure Quest still exists lolz

I think you're thinking of Dragon Fable. It was by BattleOn games as well, the same as AQ but it was 1 player in a story line instead of multi-player. I think it's still running too. 
I'm going to play AQ again this evening. 

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Sasuke said:

I think you're thinking of Dragon Fable. It was by BattleOn games as well, the same as AQ but it was 1 player in a story line instead of multi-player. I think it's still running too. 
I'm going to play AQ again this evening. 

Ooooo Yesssh I think it was Dragon Fable ;o I remember it being similar to Adventure Quest yeah, and both were fun. 

• Like 1

Had one of those !^$@!^%@ baby zombies somehow get into a town I'd fortified!  No idea how he got in.  I thought maybe a glitch in the wall I put up around the town.  I was pretty careful putting it up and I went around and checked again but still couldn't figure it out.  Must be a patch of darkness somewhere inside where he can spawn.

Worse, it managed to zombify a cleric and two librarians that I'd leveled up before I managed to find and kill it!  Between them the librarians had trades for enchanted books with Silk Touch, Unbreaking, and Mending, plus a couple others.  😭

Fortunately the newly-zombified are all enclosed/covered so I can keep them safe and away from me and the rest of the villagers.  But they're not going to be trading anymore any time soon.  I don't think they'll despawn either but I gave them all books to make sure.  Going to have to cure them somehow.

image.thumb.png.4aae3ded1b4cadd7b5d63d60406d252e.png

On 1/26/2024 at 12:44 AM, Wild Emotion said:

lol Yeah I have. ^^ So much farming though. XD

Which game did you get the rare pet in? I wanna sseeee iiiiit~

I really didn't expect to end up typing that much. ^^; I don't think I meant to say so much at once in one post lol It's a sweet game though!! B2 and 9S do seem like they're in a complicated relationship, but this I'm also a Nier franchise virgin so this is actually my very first Nier game I've ever played. I just wish I would've looked into them sooner though so I could've enjoyed the ones before Automata, too.

I think subscribing ps+ in playstation, nier replic is free so be aware of sales and promos in switch store😉

Edit: finally 100% The last of us part 2 remastered, grounded mode in No Return was so fun😎

Next to 100% is A Plague Tale: Requiem! 

Edited by ReverzerO
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 2/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, Sakura said:

Ooooo Yesssh I think it was Dragon Fable ;o I remember it being similar to Adventure Quest yeah, and both were fun. 

Do you still play Epic? I just got on Epic earlier this afternoon to play a bit.

• Like 1

Do you still play Epic? I just got on Epic earlier this afternoon to play a bit.

I still have it downloaded on my PC but I haven't logged in for awhileeee 

Mostly played RS today with friends, doing fishing.

Edited by Sakura
  • Like 1

Nier Automata: The End of YoRHa Edition (Nintendo Switch):

So far, after encountering the leader of the Resistance, Anemone, and after doing a couple of quests for for 2 of the Resistance members, I've been trying to upgrade the first available weapons in the game (Beastbane, Ancient Overlord, , Virtuous Contract, YoRHa-Issue Blade, Beastlord, Virtuous Treaty) as far as I can get them. With the exceptions of small sword Beastbane and large sword Beastlord, every weapon so far is upgraded to level 3. I've managed to upgrade Beastbane to level 2, but it'll require a Meteorite Shard to get it to level 3 which I have absolutely no way of getting at this early point in the story. I haven't managed to upgrade the large sword Beastlord to level 2 yet because it requires a material called Pyrite that I'm currently trying to farm from an area known as the Desert Zone. I've found that there's a place it can be found on the ground in a small area between the Desert Zone entrance and the actual Desert Zone itself. I don't need to keep destroying the Small Stubby machine because I can't get anything I don't need from what it drops afterwords, but it's just past the little feisty machine where the Pyrite item can just be picked up from the ground in the back of the small area. It isn't always Pyrite though when I try to pick it up, so I keep running back and forth between the City Ruins and the Desert Zone to respawn the item. I've gotten quite a few, so it's basically just a test of patience if I want it badly enough right now, which I do. lol I've got 2, but I need 5 to upgrade the large sword Beastlord to level 3, so only 3 more to go. ^^ Other crafting materials are needed to upgrade weapons and Pods, but I don't need any other materials to do that yet. There's a lot more weapons to get though. lol I just like to be prepared in the games I play is all. ^^

Edited by Wild Emotion

Playing a private server of a game with some friends. Mostly doing bosses and dungeons. Leveled up a weapon this morning to max stats so I can 1 shot bosses, about to go test that out.

• Friendly 1

I did a lot today! I got married on PW XD I took a lot of screenies of it because I had a lot of fun so I'll put it behind spoilers so no one has to scroll through a bunch of game screenies if they don't wanna lol ~

Ryzi8bz.png

Of course you have to have a pre-wedding party:

Spoiler

BXWX10w.png

YRuVWMa.png

xglmFbD.png

QJYvOM3.png

And you have to give the bride a car XD:

Spoiler

gUwMfv3.png

You can't have a wedding without a fight naturally:

Spoiler

HBtctei.png

RsgNq9h.png

Ceremony:

Spoiler

hhSeJva.png

After wedding fireworks:

Spoiler

bOHi5A6.png

fCTa3iw.png

1cftqV8.png

zfP4cIP.png

Cute wedding photos:

Spoiler

NyOzfkz.png

GQM53HY.png

lx7QSeI.png

KV0kYlT.png

Kyovt3n.png

And that's all! With @Sasuke

7lJVtjW.png

• Friendly 3

13 hours ago, Sakura said:

I did a lot today! I got married on PW XD I took a lot of screenies of it because I had a lot of fun so I'll put it behind spoilers so no one has to scroll through a bunch of game screenies if they don't wanna lol ~

Ryzi8bz.png

Reveal hidden contents

BXWX10w.png

YRuVWMa.png

xglmFbD.png

QJYvOM3.png

Reveal hidden contents

gUwMfv3.png

Reveal hidden contents

HBtctei.png

RsgNq9h.png

Ceremony:

Reveal hidden contents

hhSeJva.png

After wedding fireworks:

Reveal hidden contents

bOHi5A6.png

fCTa3iw.png

1cftqV8.png

zfP4cIP.png

Cute wedding photos:

Reveal hidden contents

NyOzfkz.png

GQM53HY.png

lx7QSeI.png

KV0kYlT.png

Kyovt3n.png

7lJVtjW.png

Good screens, all the ones I took are crap lol.

• Friendly 1

23 hours ago, Sakura said:

Ryzi8bz.png

Reveal hidden contents

BXWX10w.png

YRuVWMa.png

xglmFbD.png

QJYvOM3.png

Reveal hidden contents

gUwMfv3.png

Reveal hidden contents

HBtctei.png

RsgNq9h.png

Ceremony:

Reveal hidden contents

hhSeJva.png

After wedding fireworks:

Reveal hidden contents

bOHi5A6.png

fCTa3iw.png

1cftqV8.png

zfP4cIP.png

Cute wedding photos:

Reveal hidden contents

NyOzfkz.png

GQM53HY.png

lx7QSeI.png

KV0kYlT.png

Kyovt3n.png

7lJVtjW.png

Looks like it was a pretty cool wedding ceremony. ^^ The avatars are a lot more detailed than I was expecting, too. The storage space Perfect World needs suddenly makes a lot more sense. None of the games I've played that were multiplayer were anywhere near that good. o.o It really looks like a fun game. ^^ Are those bunny ears just an accessory or are they a part of an avatar skin? I'm reminded of Fran from FFXII when I see them.

17 hours ago, Sakura said:

I took so many but those are the best I think lol. 

You used the in game camera tool didn't you? I just took normal screens. 

18 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Looks like it was a pretty cool wedding ceremony. ^^ The avatars are a lot more detailed than I was expecting, too. The storage space Perfect World needs suddenly makes a lot more sense. None of the games I've played that were multiplayer were anywhere near that good. o.o It really looks like a fun game. ^^ Are those bunny ears just an accessory or are they a part of an avatar skin? I'm reminded of Fran from FFXII when I see them.

It was nice lol ~ Yeah PW has pretty okay graphics, but I keep it on the lowest setting for the graphics so it actually looks much nicer and more detailed on max graphics. The bunny ears are a part of my character because they are called "venomancers" so they all have some kind of ears you can pick from like bunny ears, cat ears, fox ears, they have some that look like demonic horns, and some have fox tails, demon tails, etc. It's because this race is basically a summoner and they transform into foxes, they also use pets/summons to battle along with magic. 

You used the in game camera tool didn't you? I just took normal screens. 

Yeah lol I didn't want all the stuff in the screens and the camera tool removes that from the screens, like all the skill boxes n' stuff. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sakura said:

It was nice lol ~ Yeah PW has pretty okay graphics, but I keep it on the lowest setting for the graphics so it actually looks much nicer and more detailed on max graphics. The bunny ears are a part of my character because they are called "venomancers" so they all have some kind of ears you can pick from like bunny ears, cat ears, fox ears, they have some that look like demonic horns, and some have fox tails, demon tails, etc. It's because this race is basically a summoner and they transform into foxes, they also use pets/summons to battle along with magic. 

Yeah lol I didn't want all the stuff in the screens and the camera tool removes that from the screens, like all the skill boxes n' stuff. 

Really? That's pretty impressive to me because the games I played that were multiplayer had an anime kind of look to it. My step-brother mentioned "cel-shaded" when I showed him Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 on PS2 because I don't think he ever saw gameplay of it and all I know about what it means is it's the term used for graphics with that anime look to them like if the game's "cel-shaded" then they gave it an anime-esque appearance as far as the graphics. Those are the only kinds of graphics that were in the multiplayer games I played that had that marriage feature. Perfect World looks different than that cel-shaded stuff like Budokai 3 graphics. I thought PW would have those kinds of graphics in it, but it looks much more realistic the way it is. ^^ Thanks for explaining the ears of the Venomancers though. For a while I was wondering if you were able to be a character of Fran's race(which I forgot the name of ><). It makes more sense after you cleared it up though. ^^ It sounds like there's all kinds of variations a player could choose for their Venomancer character from hearing you talk about the ears, tails and maybe even other types of additions players can make to the Venomancers they make. I love that they can use pets/summons to battle along with the character. Can't go wrong with magic!!!! Well, I mean, someone can rely on it to the point where a player is left basically defenseless if any enemy(ies) survive the magic damage, but I get the feeling a Venomancer can handle themselves in a melee situation if needed. I must'veplayed Final Fantasy games too much. ^^;

Finally got some more time to play minecraft.  (Albeit with laundry going in the background, but hey, I'll take what I can get. :)  

Used the time to cure my zombified merchants.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ea06aface97fbf4a8a9ccb438d80f40f.png

They were apparently very happy to get back to normal.  I got some really nice trades out of the deal, especially for the librarians!

Spoiler

image.png.faa2eb58ae34d724f406a2a907ee71aa.png

image.png.5da131b0f581eed753699042c72ead90.png

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

20 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Really? That's pretty impressive to me because the games I played that were multiplayer had an anime kind of look to it. My step-brother mentioned "cel-shaded" when I showed him Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 on PS2 because I don't think he ever saw gameplay of it and all I know about what it means is it's the term used for graphics with that anime look to them like if the game's "cel-shaded" then they gave it an anime-esque appearance as far as the graphics. Those are the only kinds of graphics that were in the multiplayer games I played that had that marriage feature. Perfect World looks different than that cel-shaded stuff like Budokai 3 graphics. I thought PW would have those kinds of graphics in it, but it looks much more realistic the way it is. ^^ Thanks for explaining the ears of the Venomancers though. For a while I was wondering if you were able to be a character of Fran's race(which I forgot the name of ><). It makes more sense after you cleared it up though. ^^ It sounds like there's all kinds of variations a player could choose for their Venomancer character from hearing you talk about the ears, tails and maybe even other types of additions players can make to the Venomancers they make. I love that they can use pets/summons to battle along with the character. Can't go wrong with magic!!!! Well, I mean, someone can rely on it to the point where a player is left basically defenseless if any enemy(ies) survive the magic damage, but I get the feeling a Venomancer can handle themselves in a melee situation if needed. I must'veplayed Final Fantasy games too much. ^^;

PW is more like WOW or something more than an anime-style game. It's a Chinese game originally and most of the settings like temples and things in it have a very distinct Chinese look to it, not really anime. Most of the phone games and stuff though do have an anime look to them. But yeah, one of the main reasons I like PW is all the customizations, you can sit there and spend hours just customizing one character lol. I like playing Veno's but they are squishy like most magic users. The power of a veno is in the pets they are able to summon/use. If a veno gets whacked by something like a Barbarian or type of tank character it isn't going to last very long. That being said, with the pet you have 2 ways of attacking the other person and you can use melee based pets that can tank, so they become somewhat annoying to try to take out lol ~

• Like 1