pierrem70

I bought my first manga book!

So i am so happy! :D I just bought my first ever Manga, which is Death Note and i love it so much!! I love books with background images and writing notes inside so you can actually notice what's going on it's fantastic :D It is my first ever Manga that i will be reading, but i definitely will be buying other manga books too! 

I still do prefer Anime over Manga, though just because it's colourful :D Please let me know any Manga, you think is worth me buying! :) 

What do you guys think about Manga, and what was your first manga you read? :) 

IMG_0633.thumb.JPG.cbe3cbbd9411bdb271da01a62c8fe6af.JPG

• Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Awesome! Death-note one of the best manga ever! I love manga, first I ever read was The Legend of Zelda. ♥ 

• Like 1

Oh, wonderful. Death Note is astoundingly grand and I loved the manga as well as the show. 
If you like that I'd recommend (Rabbit) Doubt and Judge which are psychological thrillers mixed with horror and mystery aspects as well.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ItsSammy said:

Oh, wonderful. Death Note is astoundingly grand and I loved the manga as well as the show. 
If you like that I'd recommend (Rabbit) Doubt and Judge which are psychological thrillers mixed with horror and mystery aspects as well.

I love it so far!! :D The manga is on point and fantastic! :) and thank you for the suggestion sounds very interesting :D 

22 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

Awesome!

Have fun reading it!

Thanks! :D I'm loving it so far :) 

• Like 2

Great pick for a first time read. :)

• Agree 2

Ne, you're so lucky that you get to buy manga. I have to read them online!

And my first manga was Death Note, too.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 10:11 PM, SAO LILDOOP said:

Awesome! Death-note one of the best manga ever! I love manga, first I ever read was The Legend of Zelda. ♥ 

That's awesome! :D i'm so glad Manga exists because i'm really getting in to it now! :) 

15 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Great pick for a first time read. :)

Thank you! :) I love it so far i'm really getting in to it now :D 

11 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Ne, you're so lucky that you get to buy manga. I have to read them online!

And my first manga was Death Note, too.

I'm sorry bout that :/ i myself am not a fan of reading online, I love death Note, and i'm loving the Manga so far it's on point :D 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1