Open Club  ·  107 members

Anime Noobs
Sign in to follow this  
Sedrick

not active??

On 10/18/2018 at 9:48 AM, Sedrick said:

come on, let's be active, hahaha im a newbie here.

its not that were inactive, its just that, well, life's been kinda busy ykno', 

i mean we have an event going on right now ^_^, assuming you can draw (or cant) you can join in there and have fun ^_^

#totallydidnotgetpayedtopromotetheeventatall

#iwantmycasharchiekun

but yea, jokes aside, welcome to AF-forums fredericksedrick ^_^

Edited by XII360
daily reminder, ER is hella not fun, especially when extracting kids, just #randomfacts

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HyperJames
      Hey everyone! I'm James, just joined the site! Been an Anime fan my whole life and finally made a dream come true that is attached to it! I just opened up my own anime shop! I want to join Forums to see what animes people are enjoying! <snip> Excited to join the community!
    • By L Lawliet
      In this topic, we'll be talking about the first episode of OreGairu!
      Now, if you haven't watched OreGairu/My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As I Expected, then you should. But if you don't want to and just want to learn about it, here's a very simple explanation:
      Source: https://oregairu.fandom.com/wiki/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru_(series) 
      Important events in Episode 1 consists of Hachiman Hikigaya going to a service club against his own will so he can become less of a loner, the characters Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama being introduced, and Yui befriending Hachiman and Yukino.
      Anyways, discuss! I look forward to hearing what you guy think!
      PS, OreGairu is on VRV and I think it's on Funimation.
      Image source: https://www.mobileyouth.org/oregairu-season-3/

Alright, so the network got messed up so it posted the topic three times, and I'm sorry about that!
      This is the real one! The other two, I'll find a way to delete them. But this topic thread is the real one!
    • By Yuri_fan04
      I just signed up honestly for some recommendations. Is there any current airing animes about the Yuri genre or slice of life or just sci-fi in general? Thanks in advance for your help✌️
    • By Gotaro
      So i was searching for an anime or manga were the main character have at the start some feelings for a girl and starts dating here and we see the evolution of the couple, just like in 3D kanojo or a little like Domestic na Kanojo
    • By watcher
      Okay, so, it'd be great if the MC had a difficult past and also still living a difficult life. I don't want childish characters (if that's possible) or children as MCs. 
      Thank you in advance!

***I'm new to this forum, so excuse me if I've made a mistake about anything.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit