Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. My Time At Portia (Switch) Working on random commissions for villagers and still working on that stupid bridge. Also building relationships in this game is very difficult for some odd reason. Oh and I noticed a very funny bug in the Switch version of the game, even have a picture to show.
  2. Claymore Intro: https://youtu.be/IoaYuQxRxKo Loveless Intro: https://youtu.be/ITSnSJOM2OI
  3. Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4) Had to defeat these creatures that looked like dementors from Harry Potter. I think Jesse has a big crush on Cloud due to the fact that she invited him over one night, lol (Sorry but Cloud belongs to Tiffa). The Sims 4 (PC) Been awhile since I picked up this game. I've been wanting to play it for awhile but I keep forgetting about it until it's bed time. I played a few hours on it. Got the older brother to age up to young adult and now he's living on his own in a run down apartment trying to make it big in becoming a athlete. DBZ Kakarot (PS4) Gohan, Killin, Bulma and Vegeta all made it to planet Namek in search of the Dragon Balls. Bulma's ship unfortunately took a hit from two of Frieza's henchmen and now have to find a way to fix it.
  4. TMI: Don't read if you don't like to hear about girly stuff, lol. 

     

    No wonder why I was feeling like poop all day yesterday and was extremely emotional on Wednesday... after eating dinner I discovered I started my freaking period.

    Reason why this caught me by surprise is because I haven't had one since my surgery last June and now today I finally got it. Now I'm having cramps and want to eat everything. Ugggh...

  5. Grounded (Xbox One) Decided to jump on the bandwagon today and play a bit of this. It's pretty fun and reminds me of a kid friendly version of games like Ark and Conan Exiles. I'll probably play it for awhile then forget about it like I did the others Digimon Story Cyber Slueth (Switch) I originally played the game on PS4 and nearly beaten it until a friend of mine gifted me the Switch version of the game so I'm replaying it.
  6. Today marks the one year anniversary of Mr. Michael Lindsay's death and I wanted to pay tribute to him on here by remembering some of the work he has done in the past. So if you knew some anime series he was in and the character he voiced please list them here. Or If you have ever met him in real life either at a convention or outside of a convention please also share your stories of him. I've only ever started going to conventions last year so sadly I have never met Mr. Michael Lindsay in person but have grew up with some anime series that he was apart of. Kankuro - Naruto Kankuro was one of my favorite characters in the series (along with Shikamaru & Choji). Mainly because he was quite a bit different than the other Shinobi. He fought using puppets and was pretty badass but wasn't a total douche about it. He said things point blank, he was focused and at times a pop of humor would sneak out. Kisuke Urahara - Bleach Kisuke was/is a character in the anime called Bleach; another anime I grew up. While he wasn't one of my favorite characters in the series I recognized his voice from the Naruto series. Kisuke was portrayed as a owner of a small store that sold candy and Shinigami items in the human world but in the Shinigami realm he was recognized as the former captain of Squad 12th Division. So because of this he knows a lot about the ins and outs about Hollows, etc and helps out Ichigo a lot throughout the series. I know a few more but would like to leave some for other people if they would like. (If you only watched subbed anime that's great but please don't be harsh on those who watch only Dubbed or are like me who watch both. I just happen to of watched these two series in dubbed because they didn't air subbed on cable).
  7. ACNH (Switch) Seen the first signs of fall in the game and at the moment not very impressed but then again it's just the beginning. Had someone from Southern Hemisphere tell me fall is very disappointing in the game. I'm very hopeful though because I'm seriously stoked for Halloween! Fortnite (PS4) Had my first victory this season. Doom is a b*tch to defeat though, ugh. My Time At Portia (Switch) Even though I originally started the game on Xbox (it's on gamepass currently) I wanted to actually own it on the Switch. So now I'm trying to get back to where I was previously. Also restarting has helped me remember stuff I either forgot about or skimmed past and regretted it . And I'm actually focused on where I'm putting my crap this time too instead of all willy nilly.
  8. Currently watched two more episodes of Food Wars and recently restarted Attack On Titan
  9. Snapchat-1683150443.thumb.jpg.3de3d06f1d2154abc9ef976159786561.jpg

    Someone decided to jack my gaming chair 😅

  10. Irritated at a friend because he decided to become toxic over a stupid video game match. Otherwise I'm tired and going to bed.
  11. Fall/autumn happens to be my favorite season and my favorite holiday also happens to occur during fall (Halloween). The colorful leaves that crunch under my feet, the crisp air, the pumpkins sitting outside people's homes, cozying up under a warm blanket with a cup of hot coa coa while watching Halloween movies, decorating my home in all of the spooky-ness that I can. Also around that time my fiance is home from his job until Spring. I'll take fall/autumn over any other season; including summer (you heard me right, lol).
  12. I will never understand how some gamers can rage and literally scream at their other squad mates because things didn't go their "way". It's no wonder why I rarely game with others when it comes to Fortnite and COD. Just showing me that I have some toxic, child-like friends. 🙄

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. XII360

      XII360

      @EnviousEnvy yea you should probably steer clear when he invites you to play games, atleast in terms of games

      personally, if he goes "your avoiding me" or some crap, id remind him what he did to you

      though, not gonna lie, he sounds like a spoiled brat

      excuse my language

    3. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      Some people take their “fun” a bit too seriously 

      Was going to comment that when what you do to de-stress starts stressing you out it’s time to find a different hobby, but considering how worked up Fruits Basket has been getting me, sounds kinda hypocritical :P Though it’s more cathartic than anything

  13. Animal Crossing (Switch) C.J showed up on my island so I sold a bunch of fish today and then came across a new fish. The caption shows that Animal Crossing has no chill apparently Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) Put a little over two hours in the game doing side missions and some exploring.
  14. Can't sleep and it's a little past 3:30AM. 

     

    BTW does anyone want to be friends on Switch? I play Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon SW/SD. 

  15. Finally home and I'm just wiped and I don't know why. Going to bed.

  16. I know some have probably been posted but here are some I know -Death Parade -High School of The Dead -Goblin Slayer ( TRIGGER WARNING There is a scene or two of women being sexually assaulted in this anime) -Blood C -Another -Future Diary -Deadman Wonderland -The Promised Neverland
  17. I take crap photos but I like to think some of them are good, lol.
  18. A donut... I know it's not healthy but I was lazy and wanted something sweet this morning lol.
  19. Call of The Wild (Xbox One) Played a few hours of this because I really wanted to hunt some lions but I literally couldn't find a single one, ugh. I did get some Gemsbok and warthog. Witcher 3 (Xbox One) One of the games I have that I have back logged. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and play it. This time I'm getting into the story for once while in the past I just couldn't get into it, lol.
  20. Spending a night or two at my brother and his roommate's place. The one thing that makes my anxiety increase is staying somewhere other than my own home... 🥺😶

    1. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      I know what you mean. No matter how many times people tell you to “make yourself at homel”, I never really feel totally at ease. Lots of little things like figuring out how their tv/av system works or finding the right temp in the shower. And always hard to fall asleep in a strange bed & disorientating if you wake up during the night.

      It’s important to be grateful to have people who will help you out when you need it, but I can’t really relax till I’m back home.

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Ohiotaku Right? I hate when people say "make yourself at home." See that's the problem, it's NOT my HOME. 

      I still feel like I'm intruding on their home even though they are the ones who invited me over, lol. I brought my Xbox and Switch with me so I have something to stay focused on while I'm here.

  21. ACNH (Switch) Played about two hours of the bug-off event, sold fossils, talked to my neighbors, etc. Call of The Wild (Xbox One) Been playing this off and on throughout the week with my brother and my friend as well as doing some solo sessions. I finally got to level 7 and made some decent money on there (still far behind compared to others, don't judge ).
  22. Currently watching Food Wars but I really want to start multiple series at once but I know how that will turn out in the end. I have no patience and want to watch everything, ugh.

    1. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      How are you liking Food Wars? I've been meaning to check that out myself.

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @RuthisianCodex I actually like it. If you like anime based around cooking competitions and comedy you'll like it. I'm not usually picky with anime (only have one series I cannot stand).

  23. Migraine is going on two days now and it absolutely sucks. Drinking more water now, took some nausea meds and tylenol to help (or at least hopefully helps). Gonna lay back now and watch movies for the rest of the day. 

    1. RuthisianCodex

      RuthisianCodex

      Take it easy. I know migraines can be the worst. 

    2. Ohayotaku

      Ohayotaku

      I was gonna try to lighten the mood with a Psyduck gif, but thought it might not be appreciated while you're still dealing with the pain 😣

      Hope you feel better soon

    3. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Ohiotaku @RuthisianCodex Thank you both. I'm feeling better now but I don't know where it came from, lol.

  24. Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) Roamed around a bit discovering new stuff, did some side missions and helped Ishikawa more. Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (PS4) Working on leveling Gohan up before leaving planet Earth. Discovered Krillin is just as perverted as Master Roshi, only he tries to hide it more than Roshi does.
×
×
  • Create New...