Jump to content

Ohayotaku

AF Member
  • Posts

    4,734
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    336

Everything posted by Ohayotaku

  1. Some series I’ve recently watched on Netflix and found enjoyable: Little Witch Academia, Sirius the Jaeger, 7 Deadly Sins, Kakegurui. I also noticed that they have Soul Eater, which I enjoyed except the ending was anticlimactic. Series in my queue I haven’t seen but that have a good reputation: Magica Madoka, Ajin. I don’t have Hulu or Prime anymore, but some series I enjoyed previously on them Prime: Land of the Lustrous, Princess Principal. The new Dororo is one of the current season’s series I’m curious about. Hulu: I think they had Beautiful Bones and Ushio & Tora. Personally, Crunchyroll is my primary source of anime. If your curious about their shows, let me know.
  2. My reason for continuing to watch Kaguya-sama: Love is War? In a single word: CHIKA
  3. waddayamean it ain't the weekend yet?

    9cbb9597cf565a1ea29418bb396faac115471316

  4. Pretty sure Funimation is still the legal site with the most dubbed content. Can't help you with pirate sites, And as far as "stuff for lil kids", I suppose that depends on your definition of what it means to be grown-up.
  5. I'm not really a Korn fan, but I bought that CD for it's two covers
  6. -3 without factoring in the wind, projected high of 12
  7. Just rain right now, but supposed to become freezing rain and eventually snow this evening/tonight as the wind picks up and we drop into the low teens
  8. Even though it's only on the 2nd episode, I have a feeling that My Roommate is a Cat will be the series I most look forward to each week . On the darker side of things I'm also watching The Promised Neverland & Rising of the Shield Hero (Edit: adding The Price of Smiles in this category as well). Boogiepop & Others too, but I intend to wait a couple weeks between viewings so I can binge episodes. Continuing favorites: Mob Psycho 100, Reincarnated as a Slime, Gegege no Kitaro & Hinomaru Sumo.
  9. Besides the currently streaming stuff I've been watching the second season of Dagashi Kashi and finding it entertaining.
  10. h1CE7646F

    1. efaardvark

      efaardvark

      Man I know the feeling.  All I want to do from about November to March is sleep.  Finding the energy to deal with all the year-end holidays and such is a yearly struggle.  Maybe I was a bear or a squirrel in a previous life.  🤔 

       

  11. Gonna snow all day. About 6 inches shen it stops
  12. It looks like Yamato 2202 will resume on Funimation only (not CR) February 2 -- source ANN
  13. Spitting ice pellets, not supposed to get above freezing all day
  14. Today: windy with temps approaching 60 Tomorrow: won't even make it above freezing
  15. Fine, I admit it. I'm jealous of a ball of goo.

    9be4d50f018a7fdd68d9a489349679a315469069

  16. Just finished watching episode 14 and ... Holy ****, If this episode had aired a week earlier THIS would be my nomination for best series of the Fall 2018 season and it would definitely warrant better than an honorable mention for the year. As it stands, the bar Has definitely been raised. And even though we'll have to wait a week to see Gabiru's redemption, I believe learning that Master Gelmud considered him nothing but orc chow ought to sufficiently humble him.
  17. So, my final rankings for 2018: 1. A Place Further Than the Universe 2. Yuru Camp 3. Golden Kamuy (seasons 1&2) 4. Sirius the Jaeger 5. Megalo Box 6. Asobi Asobase 7. Hakata Tonkatsu Ramens 8. SSSS Gridman 9. Planet With 10.Hinomaru Sumo Honorable mentions: Kakegurui (2017 series but didn't show up on Netflix until 2018) Space Battleship Yamato 2202 (work in progress) ReLIFE OVA (episodes 14 -17) Gegege no Kitaro As Miss Beelzebub Likes It Hinamatsuri Zombieland Saga That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime My Hero Academia season 3 (had some awesome moments, but weaker overall. sets the stage for great expectations in season 4) Attack on Titan season 3 part 1
  18. To me it feels like days and weeks go slow but months and years go fast
  19. Crunchyroll FINALLY put up a page for the simulcasts https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...mulcast-lineup I'll probably check out the first couple episodes of each of them but at the moment the ones that look most interesting to me are; The Promised Neverland, Magical Girl Spec Ops, Mob Psycho 100 & Price of Smiles. Of course there are continuing series like Hinomaru Sumo, Reincarnated as a Slime & Gegege no Kitaro as well
  20. More like Ultraman & Kamen Rider
×
×
  • Create New...