-
Posts
2,151 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
98
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by Seshi
-
Perhaps their ideas of the Shield hero donât allow them to see him as the Shield hero, sort of like a - I donât want to believe it situation. I liked the bonus level type of thing that the island provided. I like to think of it as a video game extra.
-
I feel like I just read a modern day Kipling
-
Tired & completely unmotivated to clean my yard - it feels like every mosquito on earth lives here Have you tried any natural remedies? Thereâs stinging nettle thatâs supposed to be good allergy relief. But Iâm not sure if you can take it with Claritin
-
-
That is a very interesting point. I DO have a lot of female favorite characters... I agree that the majority are not written well or perhaps not the focus of the story? I think good female characters arenât as prevalent, and even if I have an admiration for the character, they are not the main, and a lot of the time have very scarce roles total. Such is the case for characters like Genki from Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Teresa (who was introduced after she died) in Claymore, and Tohrus mom... also dead lol... though Fruits Basket does have other awesome female characters lurking around to make up for it. Is this an odd coincident or do writers actually shy away from writing female characters with more depth on purpose? Or is it that females arenât leading characters? @Wedgy I hadnât considered it before. Maybe Iâd like female anime characters more if they had more key roles... not like the love interest roles - although I do like Taiga Aisaka from Toradora. @Kinbaryu I donât think genderless characters are anywhere near common enough to be a part of the conversation (for me). But if thatâs your preference I apologize
-
Animes you watched or watch most people don't know about
Seshi replied to Serge heartless's topic in Anime Discussion
Anyone here seen âKyou Kara Moah!â? Its been a long time since Iâve seen it, but I remember enjoying it as a teen. -
You hang in there! Ive been through having an esophageal hernia due to too much coffee Iâm such a glutton- anyway.. I wish you well. How is everyone else doing lately? Havenât heard from a few ppl lately
-
Thoughts On The Latest Episode of Fruits Basket?
Seshi replied to EnviousEnvy's topic in Anime Discussion
Yesss! This is my favorite scene in the whole anime -
As the title implies, which do you like better? Boy anime characters or girl anime characters? And why do you like them better? What is it about their attributes that makes you prefer them? I really prefer boy anime characters- for the most part. There are some exceptions, especially when it comes to girl characters out of traditional norms, such as in Claymore. I feel that I connect better with the boy characters in the way they feel and express their emotions. To me, anime girls are over dramatic and Iâm not like that at all, so it doesnât really appeal to me as much. There are definitely exceptions to the rule with girl characters, but I find the majority to be pretty clearly âgirlyâ for lack of a better word
-
Well this thread went all the way to the finale! It was fun. Thanks for all of your commitment to the series this season, and to coming back to chat about it here, I really enjoyed it!
-
Well Iâm glad you enjoy that sort of thing. If it doesnât seem like work that is, you must enjoy it
-
Thatâs true. I understand. Definitely no coffee tho, ok?
-
@The History Kid thatâs a lot of work! Hahaha Kaga, Iâm sorry youâre sick. I hope you get well soon. Lay off the acidic foods k?
-
I thought it would be fun to ask everyone to come up with names as simplistic and identifying as âSlam Dunkâ for other anime that you enjoy. Have fun! Thereâs no right or wrong answer. ââââââ Yuu Yuu Hakusho would be called Strongest Punch Files HSD Kenichi would be called Judo Throw, or Karate Chop
-
Wow, you put a lot of work into that. It looks great - the old one you did
-
Omg thats too funny. Throw in a random shark head and see if anyone notices
-
Ouch. Tough sell.. hopefully you can liven it up somehow
-
No torpedos? And explosions?
-
Fighting subs sounds awesome tho
-
Looks great! Hey @Endynyp welcome! and sup Kaga
-
-
Leave it to the history/ spook buff to know what Pripyat is.
-
Like possibly ending up inside someone else or partially in a building or something? OuchSss
-
Donât worry @jubacard I am not sure when we will be hosting this one. Youâre not late at all, as itâs still in the infancy of planning stages.
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.